+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello everyone, here is my PR confirmation portal timelines

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Oct 27, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Oct 28, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Oct 28, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? pending

Question: Is there anybody waiting for Ecopr from October?
I am.

Received email for info and log in credentials both on 29 Oct, submitted photo on the same day too. VO: Etobicoke. From what I've read on this thread, people have been waiting months to receive their ecopr and still haven't received it. Other VO's are sending them out within the same week.

Psir

Nov 21, 2021
My VO is Ottawa and here are my timeline's
1st Portal Email: 11th November and replied to it the same day
2nd email with login details: 24th November and uploaded all necessary info the same day.
Waiting for COPR and PR card.
I tried emailing them and raising webforms for how long it took them to send me my login credentials but nothing helped so the best bet would be just to wait. It’s difficult to do that but there’s nothing much that we can do

Reactions: rajiyer

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
We got this email from IRCC below, after we( me & wife) replied to the email asking the details email, UCI, currently in Canada etc.

"This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials"

We have been asked to login with current login credential, does anyone know what that is? is it TR to PR login details or do we have to use the email mentioned to IRCC and click on forgot password. Do we have to wait for another email for login credentials. There were no login credentials in this email.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
We got this email from IRCC below, after we( me & wife) replied to the email asking the details email, UCI, currently in Canada etc.

"This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials"

We have been asked to login with current login credential, does anyone know what that is? is it TR to PR login details or do we have to use the email mentioned to IRCC and click on forgot password. Do we have to wait for another email for login credentials. There were no login credentials in this email.
you should have received a credentials email before this which would contain a temporary password

Hsk56

Nov 19, 2021
Are you talking about email where they ask for Email, uci, currently in canada or not? If yes, we already got that email.
No, as i have dependent I received two emails for portal credentials. First one was about login credentials second one was about that a case has been created under my profile (which was my husband’s). If you already have account through tr to pr you can try logging in there and see if anything is updated.
Hope this helps..

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
No, as i have dependent I received two emails for portal credentials. First one was about login credentials second one was about that a case has been created under my profile (which was my husband’s). If you already have account through tr to pr you can try logging in there and see if anything is updated.
Hope this helps..
We only received the email, where they told us that case has been created for you. Thanks for help.