Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Hello everyone, me and my husband have the same PR portal account and uploaded everything at the same time and got the eCoPR at the same time as well. He already received his card but mine is still with review with the IRCC. I also linked the application on my IRCC account and no changes there either, it just shows it was submitted. I dont understand why he got it, when it's the same application and the pictures were very similar. Or if there was a problem with the picture, why wouldnt they reject it already?
Is there a way to follow up on that? When I call IRCC, they tell me that they cannot give status updates on cards...
How can we link?? Can we link only if PA is in Canada

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I have a question. Me and my wife got an email for PR portal login. What are the login credentials for the portal and do we have to login separately or together.

C_I_A

Nov 24, 2021
Hello everyone, here is my PR confirmation portal timelines

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Oct 27, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Oct 28, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Oct 28, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? pending

Question: Is there anybody waiting for Ecopr from October?

GurpyarS

Feb 13, 2021
Hey guys, I just received portal confirmation. I’m tryna upload my photo and it gives two errors: photo too dark or too bright and that the photo is not between the pixel range. I tried a bunch of things and it doesn’t work. I’m attaching the photo. Can anyone help please. The photo was taken by shoppers people.

Reactions: Sami1234

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
have a question. Me and my wife got an email for PR portal login. What are the login credentials for the portal and do we have to login separately or together. We did not get any login credentials in the email.

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys, I just received portal confirmation. I’m tryna upload my photo and it gives two errors: photo too dark or too bright and that the photo is not between the pixel range. I tried a bunch of things and it doesn’t work. I’m attaching the photo. Can anyone help please. The photo was taken by shoppers people.
Hi @GurpyarS…Even I am also facing the same issue. Seems it is global issue. Some new code deployed by IRCC today which didn’t work.

barbadikar

Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys,we received pr approval email on 20th and it did ask for email address and landing details.We replied to the email on0 the same day but since then everyday we are getting reminder emails instead of pr login details.Anybody facing the same issue?any idea what's going on?

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
have a question. Me and my wife got an email for PR portal login. What are the login credentials for the portal and do we have to login separately or together. We did not get any login credentials in the email.
Is this the first pre-email asking for your details? If it is, you should get login credentials after replying. Depending on VO and luck, you'll get the login details between 1 and 14 days... Otherwise, contact IRCC by replying to the email again, and raise a webform.

Hey guys,we received pr approval email on 20th and it did ask for email address and landing details.We replied to the email on0 the same day but since then everyday we are getting reminder emails instead of pr login details.Anybody facing the same issue?any idea what's going on?
A number of people are reporting reminder emails like this, appears to be a glitch. The suggestion is to keep replying as you get them. In my case, I am still waiting for login credentials since the 11th, but did not get any reminder emails.

There are clearly bugs in the system, and really inconsistent wait times at this stage. I thought once pr is approved, it would be a simple process...but of course this is the IRCC, can't be straightforward!!

Reactions: KanchanaP

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
How can we link?? Can we link only if PA is in Canada
To link your application, go to your IRCC secure account and there you will have a link: "Add (link) your application to your account". Once you click on it, you'll be able to search your PR card application based on your application number, name etc. If you're PR card application is already submitted, you should be able to find it.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Is this the first pre-email asking for your details? If it is, you should get login credentials after replying. Depending on VO and luck, you'll get the login details between 1 and 14 days... Otherwise, contact IRCC by replying to the email again, and raise a webform.

A number of people are reporting reminder emails like this, appears to be a glitch. The suggestion is to keep replying as you get them. In my case, I am still waiting for login credentials since the 11th, but did not get any reminder emails.

There are clearly bugs in the system, and really inconsistent wait times at this stage. I thought once pr is approved, it would be a simple process...but of course this is the IRCC, can't be straightforward!!
They have already asked the details like UCI and everything. In this email, They are asking us log in with current log in credentials, but they have not provided any log in credentials. Should we contact IRCC or raise a webform. Are log in details usually in portal login emails.