+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
Hello everyone, me and my husband have the same PR portal account and uploaded everything at the same time and got the eCoPR at the same time as well. He already received his card but mine is still with review with the IRCC. I also linked the application on my IRCC account and no changes there either, it just shows it was submitted. I dont understand why he got it, when it's the same application and the pictures were very similar. Or if there was a problem with the picture, why wouldnt they reject it already?
Is there a way to follow up on that? When I call IRCC, they tell me that they cannot give status updates on cards...

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hey guys can someone tell me how to submit the photos? The requirement says it should be uploaded and the back of the photo needs details of the photographer. From what I know, we can only upload 1 file correct?

Thanks in advance.
Just upload the front side no need for back

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi All, Me and my wife got an portal email today. I have question, my wife is the primary applicant and me a dependent applicant and we both got portal emails. Do we have to reply separately with the information(name, uci, email etc) asked in the portal email or my wife as a primary applicant should fill up the information for both of us. Got confused, as email says we both are primary applicant and it also says fill it in for your dependents. Would appreciate if any one could help.

Hsk56

Nov 19, 2021
Hi All, Me and my wife got an portal email today. I have question, my wife is the primary applicant and me a dependent applicant and we both got portal emails. Do we have to reply separately with the information(name, uci, email etc) asked in the portal email or my wife as a primary applicant should fill up the information for both of us. Got confused, as email says we both are primary applicant and it also says fill it in for your dependents. Would appreciate if any one could help.
Same here. We replied from one email only ( main applicant’s email), with dependent information.

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
Do we know how much time VLU is taking nowadays for sending eCOPR after everything is updated in the portal? I got portal credentials on 22nd Nov morning and updated all the details for myself and dependents right away on 22nd morning itself but have not received eCOPR yet.