+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Ami007

Nov 9, 2021
I received the first email on Nov 5th, replied the same day but still didn't get the second email with the credentials, but getting reminder emails from them daily. Anyone on the same boat?

How do you discover your VO? The pdf attached to the first email says: Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network.
I’m the same way i got the email November 5th i replied November 7th and i got a remind again and i just sent another again today… it’s confusing

Reactions: Rdon

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
@Pallavi V -- When you requested a Webform for CoPR-- did you receive any email from IRCC confirming that they are sending CoPR document in a mail to your address?
I requested on Oct 24, received COPR on 26th. No, I did not receive any specific reply about COPR status from IRCC, just an automatic system generated response which is common for any kind of query. I'm not sure if webform helped me, it could be a co-incidence also. But, heard from other person in the same thread that it worked.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks Pallavi for the information. Can you please provide me with th format of web form sent by you? so that I can send and rec ASAP.
@RavRishi Sorry for the late reply. I did not check this thread.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Here, selected Type of application/enquiry as In-Canada PR, another Type of Application/Enquiry (continued) is not a mandatory field. I'm CEC Inland applicant and I raised it under the same category, either the 2nd Type of enquiry was not there at the time I raised or I just left it unfilled, don't remember properly. You can raise it under PR (applied online) category as well. Please fill out the other mandatory fields and describe your enquiry in detail requesting to send COPR along with the date when you've confirmed the photo and address.

@Satti1313

Last edited:

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I was so happy to receive the portal email and felt like I can finally move on in my life. Been reading here and on other forums that people have been waiting since April/May/June to receive their eCOPR and PR cards and I feel so helpless, frustrated and exhausted again. I am just so tired of all of this. It's great to know that I'm approved to receive it but how do I celebrate this when the actual papers won't get to me till maybe next year? All of this sucks.

Portal email: 29 Oct
Portal Credentials: 29 Oct
Submitted the info requested: 29 Oct
Info still "under review"
VO: Montreal
Portal email PDF's signature said Etobicoke office

Reactions: grhs9014

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
I was so happy to receive the portal email and felt like I can finally move on in my life. Been reading here and on other forums that people have been waiting since April/May/June to receive their eCOPR and PR cards and I feel so helpless, frustrated and exhausted again. I am just so tired of all of this. It's great to know that I'm approved to receive it but how do I celebrate this when the actual papers won't get to me till maybe next year? All of this sucks.

Portal email: 29 Oct
Portal Credentials: 29 Oct
Submitted the info requested: 29 Oct
Info still "under review"
VO: Montreal
Portal email PDF's signature said Etobicoke office
Know how you feel. Still have not received email portal from October 13, when IRCC last communicated with me stating I need to either submit passport or choose virtual landing if in Canada. Chose the latter, and I am still awaiting, unbelievable. It's very frustrating!

yojasenehr

Jan 3, 2018
Know how you feel. Still have not received email portal from October 13, when IRCC last communicated with me stating I need to either submit passport or choose virtual landing if in Canada. Chose the latter, and I am still awaiting, unbelievable. It's very frustrating!
You didnt get the credentials yet?

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
Hi friends,

Do I get portal email for each member, or just one email for all applicants.
I just received the portal email for main applicant.

costa_rod

Nov 9, 2021
I received the first email on Nov 5th, replied the same day but still didn't get the second email with the credentials, but getting reminder emails from them daily. Anyone on the same boat?

How do you discover your VO? The pdf attached to the first email says: Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network.

Just got the portal credentials and submitted the photos. I sent a webform yesterday, I have no clue if it helped or if it's just a coincidence. Now waiting for the eCOPR. I still have no idea how to discover my VO.

Timeline:
Portal email: Nov 5th
Portal Credentials email: Nov 10th
eCOPR: waiting
PR card: waiting

Reactions: Sarr

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......