PR confirmation portal timelines

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
I received an email from IRCC stating: "We're still working on your application", anyone else received it?

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
I received an email from IRCC stating: "We're still working on your application", anyone else received it?
This is the monthly notification, if this is turned on it come through, interestingly I had the notification, only in the last two month I have received this email. Last month the same mail came for all applicants in my profile.

This happened right after the monthly update to the system, This time only for the principal applicant and only for Express Entry

Reactions: sidhi_baat

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hey Guys,
I submitted a webform to ircc to let them know that i am in Canada. They sent me PPR which isn't helpful in my case to obtain COPR. I sent that PPR letter to my wife so that she can submit her passport to nearest VFS office. However, Below is the reply i got from ircc after i sent them a webform to let them know that i am in Canada. I was expecting a first portal email but this what i got. Any idea? anyone here with similar case? Please help/guide

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,
I submitted a webform to ircc to let them know that i am in Canada. They sent me PPR which isn't helpful in my case to obtain COPR. I sent that PPR letter to my wife so that she can submit her passport to nearest VFS office. However, Below is the reply i got from ircc after i sent them a webform to let them know that i am in Canada. I was expecting a first portal email but this what i got. Any idea? anyone here with similar case? Please help/guide

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:
I got the exact same email today.

Reactions: sidhi_baat

agvr

Oct 27, 2021
Something has happened today, this is weird. Are you in the same boat? are you waiting for your Portal email and your spouse got ppr?
I got the same email, I think its just an automated email letting you know they are still "working" on it. I already got my eCOPR, just waiting for them to mail my card.

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
This is the monthly notification, if this is turned on it come through, interestingly I had the notification, only in the last two month I have received this email. Last month the same mail came for all applicants in my profile.

This happened right after the monthly update to the system, This time only for the principal applicant and only for Express Entry
How deeply you understand the ircc system, amazing. Seems like you're right because they update their system yesterday

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Something has happened today, this is weird. Are you in the same boat? are you waiting for your Portal email and your spouse got ppr?
check my signature for that info lol

snooplion

May 6, 2021
Here's my timeline. It was quite quick - AOR to eCOPR in a little less than 2 months

Timeline:
CEC Inland - Single Applicant
Upfront Medical Date: May 5th, 2021
AOR: September 10th, 2021
Upfront Medical passed: October 16th
Ghost Update: October 27th
First CoPR Portal Invitation Email: October 28th
CoPR Portal Credentials: November 1st
eCOPR Document: November 2nd, 2021
PR Card: Waiting

Reactions: Mark222

Ziaty456

Sep 26, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - May 27th
2. Received log in details for the portal - June 1st
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 1at
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Ottawa
Hi did you receive your ecopr already?

Matxav

Nov 2, 2021
Hi, I have a doubt I’ve been waiting for any type of response after losing my address and picture you the pr portal since September 23 is it normal for it to take so long? I haven’t even received ecopr. My photo and address still say under review. Would appreciate any response

Sandy1208

Aug 13, 2021
Hey, I got my portal confirmation on 21 oct (Etobicoke) but haven’t received credentials yet. I tried emailing them but didn’t work. If anyone have any suggestions or guidance to pass on would be appreciated:)

Reactions: Matxav