+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Guys, is PR confirmation portal only for those inside Canada? We received our PPR and PR confirmation portal email. Do we need to reply immediately to it or once we're in Canada? Need your clarifications about it..

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Please, just be patient. I completed portal credentials on August 17. We received our ECOPR yesterday..... We waited for 57 days.
or you finally received it, good to hear it. Did you do anything specific or they sent it on their own? And how about PR card?
Thanks

babbbuuu

Oct 1, 2021
Hi! Can someone please help me? I received my eCOPR from VLU and linked my PR card application yesterday to the IRCC application portal

What are the next updates in the PR confirmation portal and the IRCC application portal I should expect before my PR card is mailed? My photo and address in the confirmation portal shows in review status.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi! Can someone please help me? I received my eCOPR from VLU and linked my PR card application yesterday to the IRCC application portal

What are the next updates in the PR confirmation portal and the IRCC application portal I should expect before my PR card is mailed? My photo and address in the confirmation portal shows in review status.
Hello
After submitting the picture and address how long did they take to send you the eCOPR? and can you please share how you attached the PR card application to your CIC account?
Thanks

Oct 9, 2021
Hello my brother receive pr portal on 21 July from that time to till now its in Process both photo as well as address . Please let me know what is the reason behind it.

Jul 24, 2020
I think it varies (from as little as 1-2 working days to several weeks) after declaration and submission of address and photos and I dont know why. Below is my timeline (3 working days) from submission to eCOPR;

Portal Email: Sep 28 2021
Credential email: Sep 29 2021
Upload photo: Sep 29 2021
eCOPR: Oct 5 2021
PR Card : Waiting (Address and photo is still in review with IRCC).

Yours is 5 working days, maybe you should wait for up to 10 days before contacting them....
Update - We got our permanent resident cards for myself and my two dependants today (Oct 18th) by mail. This is 13 days after eCOPR. It is best to link your permanent resident card application to your cic.gc.ca account after receiving eCOPR. I linked my account October 8 and on Oct 12th, I got an update there that my card has been mailed to me, which I received today. Meanwhile my permanent resident portal account still says, address accepted, but photo in review. Best of luck.......

Reactions: ConfusedJ and klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Update - We got our permanent resident cards for myself and my two dependants today (Oct 18th) by mail. This is 13 days after eCOPR. It is best to link your permanent resident card application to your cic.gc.ca account after receiving eCOPR. I linked my account October 8 and on Oct 12th, I got an update there that my card has been mailed to me, which I received today. Meanwhile my permanent resident portal account still says, address accepted, but photo in review. Best of luck.......
Nice! When did they accept the address? It’s been about a week since my eCoPR and it’s still in review for me

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hello,
can you please share how to connect your PR card application with CIC account?

Praskash Shrestha

Oct 28, 2018
Does anyone has any idea how much time does it take to get eCOPR after submitting address and photo in portal? It has already been a week but I haven't received any response.

Harry3048

Dec 10, 2020
Portal Email: Sep 21 2021
Credential email: Sep 22 2021
Upload photo and information: Sep 23 2021
eCopr: Waiting
PR Card : Waiting (Photo and address still in review with IRCC)
VO Mississauga

This is a little bit of an off topic but i have a question regarding the health card (OHIP), is the e-mail from immigration good enough to process the OHIP? Or should I wait for the eCopr?

Thank you,
Marco Elias.
HI Marco,
We get our health card extended based on email confirmations (PR confirmation and Portal credentials email) . We are still waiting for eCOPR but Health card got extended with email. I hope they can issue new card as well based on email confirmation if you need to it first time. I am not sure if it depends on Service Ontario (officer) but you should try it. Best of luck.

marcoeliasg20

Feb 20, 2020
HI Marco,
We get our health card extended based on email confirmations (PR confirmation and Portal credentials email) . We are still waiting for eCOPR but Health card got extended with email. I hope they can issue new card as well based on email confirmation if you need to it first time. I am not sure if it depends on Service Ontario (officer) but you should try it. Best of luck.
I see...thank you for reply.
I will try with the e-mail confirmation.