+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Can we submit the photo that we used during PR application. It is less than 6 months.

pooya7

Oct 8, 2021
*** Update:

TR to PR program (Graduation/English language):

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Tue, Oct 5, 8:49 AM
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Tue, Oct 5, 8:49 AM
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Tue, Oct 5, 8:49 AM
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Thu, Oct 7, 5:38 PM
5. What is the VO? Vancouver, BC
6. When was your photo confirmed in the portal? Wed, Oct 20, 11:10 AM
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? ............

Last edited:

eriza

Jul 11, 2017
submitted portal credentials (updated address and photo ) on September 28, 2021 and not receiving ecopr yet. IRCC status "in review with ircc".

Ritika0201

Mar 26, 2021
I have received PR card only for Me, my spouse PR card still awaited. I applied for PR card in May, no e-copr was available at that time. Now after more than 4 months I received PR Card but my spouse PR card still not delivered yet. Any idea should I wait or should I call IRCC or should I apply again.

User2323

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
I see...thank you for reply.
I will try with the e-mail confirmation.
Hi Marco,

I notice we got portal link on same day September 21st 2021. Still waiting for ecopr, but like it was said to you, I too used my email confirmation to get OHIP. I don't know what city youre in but it's only certain locations apparently that will accept that.
Best of luck

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Portal Email: Sep 28 2021
Credential email: Sep 29 2021
Upload photo: Sep 29 2021
eCOPR: Oct 5 2021
PR Card : Waiting (Address and photo is still in review with IRCC).
Same case
received COPR on Oct 5th
Address is approved but photo is still review with IRCC
did you got any update after that?

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi Marco,

I notice we got portal link on same day September 21st 2021. Still waiting for ecopr, but like it was said to you, I too used my email confirmation to get OHIP. I don't know what city youre in but it's only certain locations apparently that will accept that.
Best of luck
Hi
which email are we talking about here. where they said congratulation we are ready to finalize your application and requested some information like current location and last entry to Canada etc.? or you used some other email?
thanks

klein

Oct 6, 2009
eCoPR 12 Oct 2021
Address and Photo submitted 12 Oct 2021
Address accepted + Ghost Update in GCKEY 21 Oct 2021
Photo still in review

iZsk

Jun 22, 2021
Hello,
I have submitted my details to the PR portal regarding my mailing address, recent photo, and confirmation for inside Canada almost months ago(Status: In review with IRCC). Today I received a mail (paper) from IRCC, stating that I should confirm my email and my details so that they can create a portal for me and this is the last time they are asking!!! I am done with this more than a month ago !!! Wondering, does anyone facing this issue? Should I concern about this ? or contact IRCC regarding this? Thanks

marcoeliasg20

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Marco,

Best of luck
Thank you for the reply. I'm in ontario, brampton to be exact.
And the lady that i talked over the phone said the exact same thing, that only certain offices accept this letter, so she booked me in in one of this.

Reactions: User2323

marcoeliasg20

Feb 20, 2020
Hi
which email are we talking about here. where they said congratulation we are ready to finalize your application and requested some information like current location and last entry to Canada etc.? or you used some other email?
thanks
We are talking about the e-mail where the include the pdf saying that your permanent residence has been approved...