+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Julie92

Jul 10, 2020
Anyone still waiting for eCOPR since july 2021?
1. Received email asking for information - 18th July (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 19th July
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 19th July
4. ECOPR received, Address and photo approved in the portal - 16th Sep ( photo is still in review)
5. VO - don't know
6. Waiting for PR card.

I was waiting for almost 2 months for eCoPR and today finally got it.

Here is one tip for those who are waiting for longer than a month.
Please send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. and explain your situation.
I called IRCC and an agent told me to do it. I guess it worked as I got it after 4 days of my inquiry email.

Hope everyone who is waiting very patiently gets eCoPR soon!!

asmrani211

Aug 30, 2021
1. Received email asking for information - 18th July (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 19th July
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 19th July
4. ECOPR received, Address and photo approved in the portal - 16th Sep ( photo is still in review)
5. VO - don't know
6. Waiting for PR card.

I was waiting for almost 2 months for eCoPR and today finally got it.

Here is one tip for those who are waiting for longer than a month.
Please send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. and explain your situation.
I called IRCC and an agent told me to do it. I guess it worked as I got it after 4 days of my inquiry email.

Hope everyone who is waiting very patiently gets eCoPR soon!!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Julie92

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
1. Received an email asking for information - 07th May (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 8th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal - 10th May
4. ECOPR received, Address and presence in Canada approved in the portal - 10th May ( photo is still in review)
5. VO - Etobicoke IR
6. Waiting for a PR card. (4 Months so far) :(

RoTaBl

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Got my COPR.
Calgary office.
1st email: 14 Sep 2021: 12pm Wpg time
2nd email: 14 sept 20212pm Wpg time, replied same evening around 6pm
COPR: 16 Sept 2021 - 2pm Winnipeg time
all the best to everyone else
The processing speed at Calgary VO is one of the quickest. The final VO of mine was also Calgary. Your PR card will probably arrive in the mail in 2~3 weeks..

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
1. Received an email asking for information - 07th May (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 8th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal - 10th May
4. ECOPR received, Address and presence in Canada approved in the portal - 10th May ( photo is still in review)
5. VO - Etobicoke IR
6. Waiting for a PR card. (4 Months so far) :(
@its_rohit27 did you linked your PR card application in my CIC?

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
Hi
I have received email for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on july 9 and that time was not in canada and I replied them that i am not in canada right now.
now i came to canada and replied on September 10 on same email with all details like first and last of entry, port of entry.
But I haven’t received or heard anything from IRCC. Should I wait or what should to do next?
Can someone help me here ?
hello is there anyone who can help me out on this situation?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just curious, when did you all receive your log-in credentials after replying to the email?

I got my first e-mail Sep 12, replied the same day. Got another reminder e-mail Sep 14th, replied the same day as well.

And still nothing since.
I got my first email 9 sept…
Still waiting for login email… so frustrating… my all friends got their next 2 -3 days but nothing for me…

first I got approval in almost 1 year.. I applied last year in august…

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Still waiting for login email… so frustrating… my all friends got their next 2 -3 days but nothing for me…

Same here...except my application was sent in March 2020... :(
Why does it need to take over a week just to get the account created??

Reactions: pjsandhu

Vlcbs

Jan 3, 2020

Hello it is normal that they will send a reminder email? I got my first email sept 15 i replied right away. Then they send me another email yesterday saying it's a reminder.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hello it is normal that they will send a reminder email? I got my first email sept 15 i replied right away. Then they send me another email yesterday saying it's a reminder.
Hi… I don’t know about reminder….
I just got one email.. where we have to put UCI, entry dates etc.

waiting for credentials

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I got a reminder too. Someone else got it too. This is strange. First email says “Pre-Email” and second says “Reminder”. Where did the actual email go then?