+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
Hi
I have received email for IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on july 9 and that time was not in canada and I replied them that i am not in canada right now.
now i came to canada and replied on September 10 on same email with all details like first and last of entry, port of entry.
But I haven’t received or heard anything from IRCC. Should I wait or what should to do next?
Can someone help me here ?

AnuAbu

Aug 16, 2021
Received eCoPR last May 15th, updated my photo and address on the same day. I haven't received ANY updates yet and my address and photo are still in review. It's been four months! Now one of my friends who received eCoPR only two weeks ago got his PR card already. I don't really understand how IRCC works.
Same here. waiting for 1 month.. mailing address and photo still in review. Have u tried sending email or contact them in any way?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
How is Calgary visa office doing in terms of issuing CoPR after uploading photos on the PR portal? I have honestly gotten used to this waiting game as I got PR portal after over 6 months of my AOR. I thought it might be the end but i guess IRCC wont let me go off easily :p

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Got my COPR.
Calgary office.
1st email: 14 Sep 2021: 12pm Wpg time
2nd email: 14 sept 20212pm Wpg time, replied same evening around 6pm
COPR: 16 Sept 2021 - 2pm Winnipeg time
all the best to everyone else

Sep 16, 2019
any one created the Pr portal profile on their own (mistake) ? what would happen
Hi, I did.

It took around 48 hours to show the links to upload our photos and address. It was ok at the end. But I have not received my PR card yet. It has been more than. I uploaded all the docs on June 29.

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi, I did.

It took around 48 hours to show the links to upload our photos and address. It was ok at the end. But I have not received my PR card yet. It has been more than. I uploaded all the docs on June 29.
thank you,

i just received the email that they will creae my pr portal yesterday, and i replied with details required but nothing so far..

John0912

Feb 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just curious, when did you all receive your log-in credentials after replying to the email?

I got my first e-mail Sep 12, replied the same day. Got another reminder e-mail Sep 14th, replied the same day as well.

And still nothing since.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just curious, when did you all receive your log-in credentials after replying to the email?

I got my first e-mail Sep 12, replied the same day. Got another reminder e-mail Sep 14th, replied the same day as well.

And still nothing since.
Same is my case. Got 1st email on 15th and reminder on 16th. Replied both times. Curious to know when would be getting the credentials.

Reactions: Vlcbs and John0912

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Kind of a relief I am not the only one haha.

It has been a long journey, feels like we are almost done, but not quite there yet!
Double checking, do you use a gmail/yahoo etc or work email? Hope their email server does not reject replies from work email. I use my work email and I haven't sent email to IRCC from it before this.