+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

newphili

Sep 14, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.

asmrani211

Aug 30, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

Try use different browser if now try from another computer

Deiela

Aug 5, 2021

First, stay calm. Try to use a different browser (internet explorer works pretty well). If you are using your cellphone, maybe change to a laptop or desktop.
If did not work, check the extension on your picture… usually is .jpeg. Also check the size, try to keep the archive less than 5MB (you can use online tools to resize it).
If none of this work, reply to the portal email explaining the situation to them.

newphili

Sep 14, 2021
First, stay calm. Try to use a different browser (internet explorer works pretty well). If you are using your cellphone, maybe change to a laptop or desktop.
If did not work, check the extension on your picture… usually is .jpeg. Also check the size, try to keep the archive less than 5MB (you can use online tools to resize it).
If none of this work, reply to the portal email explaining the situation to them.
I have just uploaded it using a different computer. Thank you!!

Reactions: Diane Matthie

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Please share your PR confirmation portal timelines here in this thread.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
I made a mistake and created y own account, what should i do now

amly12

Sep 15, 2021
When did you receive an email asking for information? july 7th
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? july 9th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? july 9th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? still waiting... more than 60 days
5. What is the VO? im not sure were to find this info
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

amly12

Sep 15, 2021
Same boat here, waiting almost 60 days…
same here its for my step son, he is a minor and lives with us since 4 3years, its been more than 60 days and we are already way past RP timeline approval (we live in Qc)
starting to be desperate....

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
same here its for my step son, he is a minor and lives with us since 4 3years, its been more than 60 days and we are already way past RP timeline approval (we live in Qc)
starting to be desperate....
both of us….I have tried everything and they have never replied any of our messages (web form, emails)….what is your aor date?