+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nmak

Aug 23, 2021
brother, same happened with me. I gave both our details and selected option A. We even mentioned same email id for both our details. I only see mine detail under portal, my spouse detail is not yet there. She is primary applicant. Update me as soon as you find solution.
I was thinking of sending them an email telling them the situation and that our dependents need to be added to the portal

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
Hi Guys, if anybody can help
In the first portal email, I choose option A and provided my email address.
do I still need to provide email address on file for my spouse separately while filling out his UCI, entry date etc? Or I can write my own email id everywhere because of option A.
For Option A, give your email id for all dependents

pateldpk1

Nov 7, 2020
I was thinking of sending them an email telling them the situation and that our dependents need to be added to the portal
same here, I am thinking to sending another reply email. I guess we need to provide 2 email id's even also if we select option A. still not sure about it.

pateldpk1

Nov 7, 2020
I just called IRCC and agent told me to send reply to same email and explain the situation. they will revert back.

Moosed

Jul 22, 2021
I submitted declared presence in Canada and submitted photo/address into the portal on June 27th. I just today received ecopr, looks like it was 57 days. VO was Calgary.

Just posting in case someone else is also waiting.

Reactions: esperant

Ankur18895

Jan 21, 2021
I am waiting for COPR after uploading photo and submitting address declaration since 18th July.

Mine VO is VLU OSC.

Anyone in same boat?

It's really annoying to wait after so long after updating everything in Portal.

Shpu

Nov 26, 2018
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
June 23, 2021
2. When did you send email for log in credentials?
June 23, 2021
3. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
June 26, 2021
4. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
June 27, 2021
5. When did you receive ECOPR?
Not yet, going on 54 days
6. What is the VO?
Mississauga
7. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Not yet
Did you get any update? As I am in the same boat