AOR: May 25th
1st Portal Email: July 29th. Replied Same Day
2nd Email with Credentials: July 29th
eCOPR: August 23rd

VO: Ottawa CPC

Kumr

Sep 10, 2020
Received eCoPR on Jun 17th
Submitted Picture and address on Jun 4th in Portal.
Yet to receive PR card. No activity on PR card application (both address and picture are not approved in Portal). Tried calling IRCC multiple times and raised web form as well. No luck. Any advise?

Last edited:

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I am waiting for COPR after uploading photo and submitting address declaration since 18th July.

Mine VO is VLU OSC.

Anyone in same boat?

It's really annoying to wait after so long after updating everything in Portal.
same boat! Waiting since July 17th

Csr112007

Aug 11, 2021
Is there anyone who uploaded his pic and declared presence in canada on or before june 28 ? It’s almost 50 days for me and still didn’t got my ecopr…please let me know what i can do
Did you receive any update. I also uploaded documents on 7th of July.

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
SUCCESS!!:cool:

Got my PR Card!! Posting this update after a while. Here's my timeline:

AOR - 10th November 2020

IRCC Client Portal email - 4th July. Sent the confirmation, filled out the details and attached the photo the same day.

Additional Information email update - From VLU Ottawa on 7th July. Applied - for Option A and filled out the necessary information the same day.

PR Confirmation Portal (OLD) - 7th July. The login credentials didn't work. Contacted the IRCC over email (Client Portal), Webform and Phone for 2 weeks. The same generic response over phone - "You just gotta wait for the new credentials" Over email and webform - no response.

PR Confirmation Portal (NEW) - 26th July. I got the new login credentials. This time I was able to login, submitted my confirmation, entered my mailing address and uploaded the photo. I made a mistake in the postal code.

eCOPR Update: Approved on 28th July (Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre)

Update email from IRCC to revise my address postal code - 29th July. But, photo got approved.

Update on my CIC account - 29th July.

PR Card Arrived - 13th August from CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia. Address as of today still under review. Didn't matter to get the PR card.

The people in this forum have been of great help. Thank you for posting your experiences and thoughts. Good luck to those of you who are waiting!

Last edited:

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Hey guys do you know how long it usually takes for them to accept your photo after they had accepted the mailing address?
I have the exact same question. I just logged in and saw that my address is now confirmed (I don't know when this happened it was more like a ghost update). However, the photo is still under review. I received my COPR on June 18th. Since then I am waiting for the PR Card.

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Here is the PR confirmation portal timelines for my wife and I:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 6th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 10th, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 10th/11th, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 18th, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC - OPERAT
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting for the card

Note 1:
I just linked the PR Card application to my IRCC account on August 23rd, 2021.
Note 2: When I check the PR conformation portal, I do see that the address is confirmed, but the photo is still under review. Any idea how long that would take? Anyone with similar situation?

Csr112007

Aug 11, 2021
I submitted declared presence in Canada and submitted photo/address into the portal on June 27th. I just today received ecopr, looks like it was 57 days. VO was Calgary.

Just posting in case someone else is also waiting.
Congrats and Thanks for posting, I am waiting from 7th July.

Jul 16, 2021
I submitted declared presence in Canada and submitted photo/address into the portal on June 27th. I just today received ecopr, looks like it was 57 days. VO was Calgary.

Just posting in case someone else is also waiting.
I am also waiting from last 60 days. Did you call them or email them before receiving eCOPR?