+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

mustufasshah

Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys, I applied for my son's permanent residence and received email with login credentials for Permanent Residence Portal on July 8th. I submitted photo and address on the same day, and its been a waiting game since. I was expecting email updates but just had radio silence until now.

I did not receive an email yet - just checked the portal and saw a green tick besides the Declaration in Canada section (Photo and Address are still in review with IRCC)- looks like you get a download button for the eCOPR once you get a green tick but can't seem to find it on the portal.

Is there anything I could do instead of waiting to see the email or the download button on the portal? Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: jagann

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hey guys, I applied for my son's permanent residence and received email with login credentials for Permanent Residence Portal on July 8th. I submitted photo and address on the same day, and its been a waiting game since. I was expecting email updates but just had radio silence until now.

I did not receive an email yet - just checked the portal and saw a green tick besides the Declaration in Canada section (Photo and Address are still in review with IRCC)- looks like you get a download button for the eCOPR once you get a green tick but can't seem to find it on the portal.

Is there anything I could do instead of waiting to see the email or the download button on the portal? Thanks in advance. :)
You can only wait until they finally approve your in Canada declaration and address.

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
I still didn’t receive the credential email since July 26. I’m sure I reply the right answer and choose the option. So frustrated. I tried to called IRCC and they just told me to wait.
I had waited for 4 days for the credentials and then I decided to send a web form to IRCC on the 5th day. Basically I just enquired about what I could do to help and also provided a very minor clarification about my original entry date (I was on a study permit back then). I also re-entered the same set of information which I had included on my original response to the portal confirmation email. I ended up receiving the credentials within the next 3 hours although I am not totally sure if this was coincidental.

Maybe you can also try resetting your password on the pr portal. I have read on some forums that some folks already had accounts set up for themselves and they never ended up receiving the credentials but their pr confirmation process had already been initiated on the portal.

Moosed

Jul 22, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
June 23, 2021
2. When did you send email for log in credentials?
June 23, 2021
3. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
June 26, 2021
4. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
June 27, 2021
5. When did you receive ECOPR?
Not yet, going on 54 days
6. What is the VO?
Mississauga
7. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Not yet

Shpu

Nov 26, 2018
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 20th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Etobicoke
Did you received copr

Shpu

Nov 26, 2018
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
June 23, 2021
2. When did you send email for log in credentials?
June 23, 2021
3. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
June 26, 2021
4. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
June 27, 2021
5. When did you receive ECOPR?
Not yet, going on 54 days
6. What is the VO?
Mississauga
7. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Not yet
Did you tried calling ircc that why so delay

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
It has been 1 month since I have got eCOPR. I uploaded address and photo. Still haven't received any update regarding PR CARD.
Mailing address is accepted. Photo is still under review. My friend got it month after eCOPR from Ottawa.
Is there any way to find out what is the status now.
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to inform that I got my PR CARD yesterday.

Card came from CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Strange thing is that PR PORTAL is still working. Photo status is Still In Review. Case says In Review with IRCC.

Got My PR CARD at 33rd Day from COPR.

Whereas, my friend had got an email that "We are closing your PR Portal Account and have mailed you your PR Card", I was also expecting same thing to happen but anyways it doesn't matter now that I have the card.

Reactions: AndyGo