+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to inform that I got my PR CARD yesterday.

Card came from CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Strange thing is that PR PORTAL is still working. Photo status is Still In Review. Case says In Review with IRCC.

Got My PR CARD at 33rd Day from COPR.

Whereas, my friend had got an email that "We are closing your PR Portal Account and have mailed you your PR Card", I was also expecting same thing to happen but anyways it doesn't matter now that I have the card.

Hello, Congratulations!!

This is the timeline I went through:

I applied for the AIPP to CPC Sydney, NS , June 25th, 2020.
Got AoR Dec 31st, 2020
Got additional documents request: April 19th, 2021
Biometrics April 19th, 2021
Medical Requested on May 25th, 2021 and passed on July 10th, 2021
Got prearrival services letter August 12th, 2021, but I am in Canada as well.
August 20th, 2021: email from IRCC requesting to confirm email address and some information such as date and port of entry

Can you clarify:
1. Which program you applied for?
2. When did you receive the email with the link and your credentials to the PR portal?
3. When you received CoPR through the portal?

I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you

Lilyyyyl

Jun 24, 2021
I had waited for 4 days for the credentials and then I decided to send a web form to IRCC on the 5th day. Basically I just enquired about what I could do to help and also provided a very minor clarification about my original entry date (I was on a study permit back then). I also re-entered the same set of information which I had included on my original response to the portal confirmation email. I ended up receiving the credentials within the next 3 hours although I am not totally sure if this was coincidental.

Maybe you can also try resetting your password on the pr portal. I have read on some forums that some folks already had accounts set up for themselves and they never ended up receiving the credentials but their pr confirmation process had already been initiated on the portal.
Thank You! I will try to send the webform first. It is weird to wait that long for the credential email.

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Hi.......I have uploaded the information on 20th June and got my daughter eCOPR on 29th June 2021. However, since then status of photo is "In Review with IRCC" and we are still waiting for the PR card. Is there any way i can do a follow up with IRCC or shall i wait.

Last edited:

Billzm

Jun 29, 2021
Hi Guys, if anybody can help
In the first portal email, I choose option A and provided my email address.
do I still need to provide email address on file for my spouse separately while filling out his UCI, entry date etc? Or I can write my own email id everywhere because of option A.

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Do i need to do something and what can i do? I have been waiting for the ecopr since 17th of July when I submitted declaration, photo and address?
We are on same boat! Waiting since July 17th and I have no idea how to proceed. Which is your VO? My one is VLU.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi Guys, if anybody can help
In the first portal email, I choose option A and provided my email address.
do I still need to provide email address on file for my spouse separately while filling out his UCI, entry date etc? Or I can write my own email id everywhere because of option A.
@Billzm Just write your own email address. Profiles will be created under your single account.

Nmak

Aug 23, 2021
Hi,
I got my 1st portal email yesterday, and I responded on behalf of my dependents and I said that I would like to use my email as the main one, but I forgot to write under each dependent my email again… I got the login credentials today and when I checked it, I found only my name and none of my dependents…. Any idea what went wrong or how to fix it…thanks

pateldpk1

Nov 7, 2020
Hi,
I got my 1st portal email yesterday, and I responded on behalf of my dependents and I said that I would like to use my email as the main one, but I forgot to write under each dependent my email again… I got the login credentials today and when I checked it, I found only my name and none of my dependents…. Any idea what went wrong or how to fix it…thanks
brother, same happened with me. I gave both our details and selected option A. We even mentioned same email id for both our details. I only see mine detail under portal, my spouse detail is not yet there. She is primary applicant. Update me as soon as you find solution.