+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Trailer_Park_Ricky

Jul 15, 2021
Hello all, i need very serious advice.
I got my pr confirmation portal access on June 17th and did all i supposed to do in the platform. i havent recorved any update so Instarted to get nervous and then I realized my work permit is expired. A few days ago, i received a message in mycic account asking fir updated address. I provided a copy if my driving license. Now since i texhnically dont have a status right now, what should I do? Should I apply for work permit restoration? Should I quite my job? I have a very good job and considering i an in my pr conformation process and they just asked for address am I safe to think my case wouldnt get rejected at this point? What do you guys think?
Should have applied for bowp before expiry, call in, ask cic about what to do. They'll be able to give you a better insight

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
It's been more then 10 days I declared and uploaded photo in portal...
Still i didnt get my ecopr ... anyone same ?
Any idea how long it will take?
Vo- osa Ottawa virtual landing office
Yes,same here. Almost 10 days after declaration, submissions photo and address. I dont even see my eCOPR to download.
Office: Eotbicoke
I dont know what number to call, maybe the same number as IRCC?

Reactions: jagann

Lilyyyyl

Jun 24, 2021
I still didn’t receive the credential email since July 26. I’m sure I reply the right answer and choose the option. So frustrated. I tried to called IRCC and they just told me to wait.

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I still didn’t receive the credential email since July 26. I’m sure I reply the right answer and choose the option. So frustrated. I tried to called IRCC and they just told me to wait.
That's so frustrating. I have got my Portal email 14 Aug and waiting for credentials.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
It's been more then 10 days I declared and uploaded photo in portal...
Still i didnt get my ecopr ... anyone same ?
Any idea how long it will take?
Vo- osa Ottawa virtual landing office
I'm waiting since June 30... 48 days and I did not receive the eCoPR yet

Mandeepkaur1

Jan 26, 2021
Can you tell which method you used to link.

I went to My Account page and selected Add Link to Your Application
Log in to your Gckey account then click on the add(link) your application to your account on the account home page. Then, choose the category in your case select PR card then enter the required info and it will let you link the new application to your account. Hope it will help you to link your application

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 20th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Etobicoke
Still waiting since May?

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
Here is mine:
PR portal information email: 17th AUG 2021, I replied the same day late evenings.
Portal LOGIN details RECEIVED 18th AUG 2021, early in the morning. I created my profile later in the day, confirmed my where about, and submitted. PR photo not uploaded yet, because I don't have any, will do it on Sunday!

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Log in to your Gckey account then click on the add(link) your application to your account on the account home page. Then, choose the category in your case select PR card then enter the required info and it will let you link the new application to your account. Hope it will help you to link your application
Thank You but already done this. Didn't work for me. It has been 30 days since providing photo. IRCC Website says 43 days processing time. I guess have to wait for two more weeks.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hi I just wanted to share my timelines to help others to estimate approximately theirs.

I received the portal invitation from Etobicoke on Saturday, 31 July and answered on the same day.
I got the credentials on Wednesday Aug 4. (Note: Monday, Aug 2 was holiday)
Got the confirmation on Aug 8, Sunday. At the same day I got my eCoPR as well on the portal. On GCIC I was also able to see my application was approved and my eCoPR details.
Now waiting for my card but my impression from the comments here, it will take awhile.

how to find eCoPR on the portal: I see that some people on the portal have eCoPR information but cannot access it. I had hard time accessing too. You need to enter your own section in the portal. When you came to the page where you uploaded your info, you will see the page same. But when you go to the bottom of the page eCoPR, hopefully you should be able to see the ‘congratulations message and downloadable eCoPR. I hope this helps
Okay this gives me hope! My VO is Etobicoke too and I submitted my declaration into the portal yesterday.