+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

vahidfaal

Jul 31, 2021
Hello all, i need very serious advice.
I got my pr confirmation portal access on June 17th and did all i supposed to do in the platform. i havent recorved any update so Instarted to get nervous and then I realized my work permit is expired. A few days ago, i received a message in mycic account asking fir updated address. I provided a copy if my driving license. Now since i texhnically dont have a status right now, what should I do? Should I apply for work permit restoration? Should I quite my job? I have a very good job and considering i an in my pr conformation process and they just asked for address am I safe to think my case wouldnt get rejected at this point? What do you guys think?

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
I was in india when i receive the email. I didnt respond until i return to Canada. And respond to it (After 45 days), and got eCOPR.
How long did it take for you to receive your eCOPR after you responded? And have you received the PR card?

Reactions: jagann

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
It has been 1 month since I have got eCOPR. I uploaded address and photo. Still haven't received any update regarding PR CARD.
Mailing address is accepted. Photo is still under review. My friend got it month after eCOPR from Ottawa.
Is there any way to find out what is the status now.

Reactions: Jkaur123

miguelca

May 6, 2021
It has been 1 month since I have got eCOPR. I uploaded address and photo. Still haven't received any update regarding PR CARD.
Mailing address is accepted. Photo is still under review. My friend got it month after eCOPR from Ottawa.
Is there any way to find out what is the status now.
Have you linked your PR Card application to your GCKey account?

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Have you linked your PR Card application to your GCKey account?
I had tried but couldn't do it.

If you have an application submitted for PR card separately not on new PR PORTAL only then it could be linked.

I had submitted Mailing Address & Photo on PR PORTAL.

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
I had tried but couldn't do it.

If you have an application submitted for PR card separately not on new PR PORTAL only then it could be linked.

I had submitted Mailing Address & Photo on PR PORTAL.
I submitted mine via the PR Portal and I was still able to link it to my GCKey tho.

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's been more then 10 days I declared and uploaded photo in portal...
Still i didnt get my ecopr ... anyone same ?
Any idea how long it will take?
Vo- osa Ottawa virtual landing office

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
@legalfalcon please help me to know this new portal waiting period any chance to follow up ?

Limegreen

Aug 17, 2021
I am waiting since Aug 5th for ecopr
Vo- VLU OSC

villar

Jul 23, 2021
The same here . Loaded photo and confirmed address on August 08. Still no response.

We live in Ottawa, but I don't know what is VO we assigned to. In the first email they signed as Virtual Landing Unit Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network