+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
Hi, for those who are waiting for eCOPR after submitting details...

If you are on implied status(maintained status) it may take a bit longer than usual because, IRCC will have to approve your temporary status first before confirming your PR status.
Got this information from IRCC Client Support Centre agent today.

I am on implied status right now and my primary office(Ottawa) has asked visa processing centre(Edmonton) to expedite my temporary resident application.

This waiting period is so stressful.

I have submitted all details in the portal on July 6th, 2021.
Still waiting for my eCoPR...
This information helps a lot! I’m at the same situation as you. Wonder how long does it take to go through this process. Please do keep us updated on your case! Thank you so much.

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
I forgot that I made the account so they just sent all the details there and today I uploaded
Sorry sorry. You mean you made your permanent resident portal account by yourself and thay sent all details there.
I also make account by myself but so response also there

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
Sorry sorry. You mean you made your permanent resident portal account by yourself and thay sent all details there.
Thank so much just for you i check and i also received my 2nd email details .now i submit. Thank Thank

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I made the account there 3 months ago but thought this is not the right account for PR but then when I sent them details by choosing option A
Thank so much just for you i check and i also received my 2nd email details .now i submit. Thank Thank
no worries, I just received our confirmation of PR this morning

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi all, I received my ECOPR today (30th July 2021). I uploaded my address and photo on (23 July 2021).
My address is accepted but my photo is still under review. Just wondering how long does it take to receive physical card in mail? Any clue?

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
I made the account there 3 months ago but thought this is not the right account for PR but then when I sent them details by choosing option A

O really. Congrats so almost your journey complete.

yadhvirgill

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone has any idea about the timeline when your photo is accepted after getting copr? I got mine on july 08 and photo still not accepted!

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019

Hy can you share when did you submit Photo and address in the portal?

moiez1990

Jul 30, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
25 June 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
26 June 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
26 June 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
30 July 2021
5. What is the VO?
VLU
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Waiting