+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I asked the same question to the IRCC agent, since I'll be travelling to India soon and he said "It's not advisable to travel when your PR is in the final stages. But if you chose to leave, please send us a webform on your date of departure and arrival" Basically saying your PR process will be on hold until you come back. Your last port of entry will appear in the eCOPR. Mine was Toronto, so Lester B. Pe was mentioned in the eCOPR. The only impact that I see is you'll get your PR Card but just after a while. Hope that helps and Good luck man! Cc: @CM12
Thanks for the info.

I just got my eCOPR too. so, I am good now. As you also received eCOPR, do you see Immigration office digital sign only on the client copy? not on the first page which is IRCC copy right?

Reactions: Mr. E

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Should I raise a web form regarding my first email details and should I ask them to send me 2nd email or
Should I wait for them to reply.

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
So finally after a long wait of 1 month I have today received email update that address and photo for me and my daughter has been accepted and PR card is mailed (my wife already received her PR card on 23rd July). I am so relaxed now a waiting journey started from Feb 2021 has finally come to an end.

I sincerely wish everyone good luck and thank everyone for the help provided in the forum.

I hope everyone gets their cases closed soon. Feel free to ask if anyone has any query I will try my best to help as much as I can.

Cheers!!!
Niraj

Reactions: anishki

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I got my first portal email today. Both myself and my spouse got separate emails.
Should I just reply from primary applicant or both of us should reply with same details ?

I am choosing option where we all have details under one login and not creating separate portal access

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I got my first portal email today. Both myself and my spouse got separate emails.
Should I just reply from primary applicant or both of us should reply with same details ?

I am choosing option where we all have details under one login and not creating separate portal access
Thats the best option as it creates everyone's profile under primary applicant and easy to monitor and maintain. I would suggest you to go with that. If only primary applicant replies that works as I did the same.

Reactions: Atomfun

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thats the best option as it creates everyone's profile under primary applicant and easy to monitor and maintain. I would suggest you to go with that. If only primary applicant replies that works as I did the same.
Yes otherwise like me u have to struggle a lot

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Thank you @nirajparihar

So we just ignore and dont respond from my spouse email right as I already replied as a primary applicant

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
yes thats right same as what I did. Keep it simple and your should be through...
Thank you!

As my family arrived only a few months ago here, my spouse does not have any address proof on her name. what are the options here so that i can confirm her address

Last edited:

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Thank you!

As my family arrived only a few months ago here, my spouse does not have any address proof on her name. what are the options here so that i can confirm her address
No need to provide any proof. They just need the address to mail your PR Card. Even my wife did not had any address proof.

Reactions: Atomfun