+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

metellu

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys, just wondering if IRCC would use the address in the PR portal for mailing our PR cards. The reason why I asked is I found in some cases people got their cards before their addresses were approved in the portal. If IRCC may use the address in our EE applications, it would cause problem to me, as I forgot to include my apartment room number in the address used in my cic application. I don't know if I need to contact them to correct my address in the completed cic application. Hope you could help me with this question. Thanks in advance.

Meowexpress

Feb 19, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?- July 26, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?- July 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- July 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- July 28, 2021
5. What is the VO?- I don't know (where do I see it?)
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? address and photo in review with IRCC

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?- July 26, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?- July 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- July 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- July 28, 2021
5. What is the VO?- I don't know (where do I see it?)
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? address and photo in review with IRCC
5. I guess its mentioned in your email signature that asked for the information. Just curious on which VO it is so please update. Thanks

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 20th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Etobicoke
Hi i am in same situation as you can you please tell me how ling after you got ecopr after uploading pic?

Reactions: man8243

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Any idea like, if we need to travel outside Canada for any emergency after confirming the presence in Canada?
Because, we are sharing the last entry in to Canada in the initial email. are those will appear in the eCOPR document? will there be any impact if we travel outside and enter the country before they issue eCOPR?

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
I got my ECOPR after 1 Month
Client Portal email : 25 June 2021
Credentials email and photo address uploaded : 26 June 2021
Second Portal email : 9th July 2021 (I don’t know why they send it second email)

ECOPR : 28 July 2021.
VO : VLU OSC
Do they send an email saying that they sent the eCoPR?

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Any idea like, if we need to travel outside Canada for any emergency after confirming the presence in Canada?
Because, we are sharing the last entry in to Canada in the initial email. are those will appear in the eCOPR document? will there be any impact if we travel outside and enter the country before they issue eCOPR?
I asked the same question to the IRCC agent, since I'll be travelling to India soon and he said "It's not advisable to travel when your PR is in the final stages. But if you chose to leave, please send us a webform on your date of departure and arrival" Basically saying your PR process will be on hold until you come back. Your last port of entry will appear in the eCOPR. Mine was Toronto, so Lester B. Pe was mentioned in the eCOPR. The only impact that I see is you'll get your PR Card but just after a while. Hope that helps and Good luck man! Cc: @CM12

Last edited:

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
eCOPR Update: Approved on 28th July (Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre)

AOR - 10th November 2020

IRCC Client Portal email - 4th July. Sent the confirmation, filled out the details and attached the photo the same day.

Applied - for Option A

PR Confirmation Portal (OLD) - 7th July. The login credentials didn't work. Contacted the IRCC over email (Client Portal), Webform and Phone for 2 weeks. The same generic response over phone - "You just gotta wait for the new credentials" Over email and webform - no response.

PR Confirmation Portal (NEW) - 26th July. I got the new login credentials. This time I was able to login, submitted my confirmation, entered my mailing address and uploaded the photo. I made a mistake in the postal code. It didn't matter to get the eCOPR apparently!

Currently, the PR Confirmation portal says address and photo is still under review by IRCC. No other details mentioned. Good luck to everyone who are waiting. Hope you get it approved soon. And many thanks to the folks on this forum who have posted their updates and have answered my questions. @nirajparihar @sriinn

Last edited:

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Quick question
How long I have to wait for eCorp after submitting the photo and address?
I have submitted details Yday and my VO is CPC Ottawa

I have one more question I live in GTA and was told it is taking lot of time to get PR Card in GTA. I have to move to different house in Mid September. Can I expect the PR card before that?