+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mak00737

Jul 27, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?- June 18, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?- June 18, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- June 18, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- July 06, 2021
5. What is the VO?- Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?- Still waiting...
[/QUOTE]
My roommate received his eCOPR on June 28 and his PR card on July 13. I don't know why I haven't received it yet..

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Just now I received an update that my wife's address and photo has been accepted and PR Card will be mailed. But, mine and my daughter's photo and address is yet to be accepted :(
Hi , did you get email for acceptance of photo/address for your wife and daughter? or you checked directly on portal?

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Hi , did you get email for acceptance of photo/address for your wife and daughter? or you checked directly on portal?
I got email that my wife's case has been accepted and closed and PR card will be mailed to the address mentioned in portal. Later I checked in the portal where case was approved and closed. I am still waiting for mine and daughter's update.

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Interesting. I don't know why they would do that. I spoke to an agent a few weeks ago stating the same reason that I might travel due to urgent reasons. They said I will have to use the eCOPR and contact the VAC to get the PRTD. But good to know though. Hopefully I get it before travelling. Thank you
Yes, if we receive COPR when we inside Canada and leave Canada before PR card, then we need PRTD to re-enter Canada.

My friend who has received COPR documents when his wife was in India. he informed to IRCC about that, then they cancelled her COPR and asking him to wait for PPR for her.

Not sure if anything is changed or different for eCOPR/portal process. I am also trying to confirm with IRCC on what if we travel outside after confirming the address in portal and before we get eCOPR as its taking more time for eCOPR nowadays. will keep you update if i find answer to it.

Reactions: Mr. E

sienna82_

Oct 16, 2019
I got email that my wife's case has been accepted and closed and PR card will be mailed to the address mentioned in portal. Later I checked in the portal where case was approved and closed. I am still waiting for mine and daughter's update.
"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided" Is this mean it’s mailed?? If it’s not, how do you know my PR card is mailed? Thank you for all your help!

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone reply on this please
We received email from portal that they are missing information in the first email so now changed our option from B to A but my husband also got an email with same thing about missing information. He replied with clarification that we changed the option from B to A. What will be the result now?

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good day,

Please make sure you are providing all the information requested, you will receive access to the PR Portal after you’ve provided the needed information:

What you need to do next:
· Reply (click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.
· Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partnerand 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
· In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
ü Name:
ü UCI:
ü Email (as set out in this message):
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):
If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply)to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone reply on this please
We received email from portal that they are missing information in the first email so now we changed our option from B to A but my husband also got an email with same thing about missing information. He replied with clarification that we changed the option from B to A. What will be the result now?

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided" Is this mean it’s mailed?? If it’s not, how do you know my PR card is mailed? Thank you for all your help!
Yes it means it is dispatched from Case Processing Center. I have received my wife's PR card yesterday.