+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Amanjit Singh

Sep 7, 2020
Whenever i try to create account , this message is displayed :
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form.

This msg comes.
Im unable to track my copr expiry.
Please help how can i access it ?

Ad1310

Oct 23, 2015
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
BIL 6th march
Medical update 23 march
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?
when you receive the email for portal 1 (which is the next step) with all other info....they ask you:

Are you inside Canada?
If not which country are you in

you just have to reply to that

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Whenever i try to create account , this message is displayed :
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form.

This msg comes.
Im unable to track my copr expiry.
Please help how can i access it ?
what is your application type?

AnxiousWait

Apr 10, 2024
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
BIL 6th march
Medical update 23 march
Check that you’re trying to create an account and not logging in. Also check that you’re filling in the right information. Not sure there’s much to do asides that

queenring17

Feb 8, 2024
Guys, I checked my application tracking and saw, that’s my ecopr expiry 01/20/25
I fixed it in the our sheet
So, hopefully I’ll get my ecopr soon

yueafr

Apr 10, 2024
Hi all, finally get my e-corp today!
But I am unable to find any PDF document (neither in portal PR, my IRCC account or by email)\

Is it normal ? Do we have a delay between this two process? I have just received an email telling me that my PR was accepted (and i can see it through my IRCC account) but no pdf

Should I wait more ? :(

Thanks a lot !

Zohreh1979

Feb 3, 2021
Hello there,

Can you let me know if anyone has waited for their eCoPR this long?

First portable email Feb 15th
Second portable email Feb 29th
Upload a photo and confirm the Canadian address on March 1st
eCoPR: not received yet

Thanks

Last edited:

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Hi all, finally get my e-corp today!
But I am unable to find any PDF document (neither in portal PR, my IRCC account or by email)\

Is it normal ? Do we have a delay between this two process? I have just received an email telling me that my PR was accepted (and i can see it through my IRCC account) but no pdf

Should I wait more ? :(

Thanks a lot !
It should be in the portal where u submitted your photo and address or lets wait for someone who just received ecopr to help u with this. What was your timeline portal 2, VO, ecopr expiry?