+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
oh no.. that's not normal...did the ircc agent mention they have already sent the portal email.? most of the times it goes missing, Or ask them what your VO is and you can send them the email.
I asked them and they said that email has not been sent yet. I am not sure what to do. No info on the VO as well. I am not sure what to do next!

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Hi all,

does anyone received an ecorp recently?

I have answered to P1 and P2 email since more than a month now and submit everything on portail but still nothing..

Called, send ticker etc but still nothing, not sure if it is normal or not..
Thanks all !
same for all of us in this forum... what is the expiry for your ecopr on tracker and your portal timeline. we will add you to our sheet :D

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
I got an email from gc key that your status was changed. But there is nothing changes in gc key when i logged in. I am waiting for P2 since 19 march . is this normal ?
sometimes yes...ghost update....they change the final decision to still processing (sometimes nothing at all)

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
I asked them and they said that email has not been sent yet. I am not sure what to do. No info on the VO as well. I am not sure what to do next!
unfortunately, you cannot do much. Try kai method it might work. sending portal 1 reply email to all the VO's and hoping to get portal 2. but I will not suggest doing that.

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
if you do that they might create duplicate portal 2 and it will cause delay...emailing them back and getting those duplicates removed, I've heard that happening too
That makes sense. I will hold off then. Can I use that method once I get portal 1 and I am put on wait for portal 2 ?

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello, I got my eCOPR, which has an error in my last entry in Canada. At the bottom of the page, it says to sign it if the above statements are true, but It is not as I need to amend this. I want to apply for SIN, but they will ask me to sign. The amendment takes 29 weeks.

Can you suggest?