+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

lazereye04

Mar 19, 2024
u can send as many emails you want lol but it's not helpful...call them and submit webforms.
when u call them it shows up as an inquiry on your account even if it is not helpful. I have the tracker for my application every time u call IRCC they update it as we received your inquiry.
For email I would suggest replying to the portal 1 email for an update.
and for webform upload screenshots with it.

Again we are just guessing no one knows what the reality is..:D sometimes I do see replies saying I don't agree to this or I agree to this...... guys the person who is replying is not even sure.... they are just trying to figure out.lol
u agree to this ryt?! @8343fries
I have never thought of sending enquires or ask updates on port emails thinking that it would annoy them taking the fact it is not the right place to ask for updates.

To be honest, even my lawyer doesnt know the timeline of ircc processing ecoprs. For some of his clients it was real quick and for some, they have been waiting for months…

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
I have never thought of sending enquires or ask updates on port emails thinking that it would annoy them taking the fact it is not the right place to ask for updates.

To be honest, even my lawyer doesnt know the timeline of ircc processing ecoprs. For some of his clients it was real quick and for some, they have been waiting for months…
for montreal it really is based on the expiry for the ecopr.

Reactions: lazereye04

Ania_016

Apr 4, 2024
P1 - Mar 19, 2024
P2 - still waiting
COPR Expiry - Nov 03, 2024

Tried calling them but no agent was available. The wait is killing me slowly :eek:

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
I am still waiting for P1 email for a while now. Below is my timeline:

Inland applicant with PNP
Application submitted: Jan 15, 2024
Tracker shows completed everything: Mar 06, 2024
Temp COPR number on tracker : Mar 06, 2024
COPR expiration: Feb 28, 2025

I have called them numerous times and submitted Webforms only to be told that my application is in the queue for virtual landing. I have been waiting for P1 email since March 06.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Or suggestions on how to approach this?

Appreciate your time and guidance.

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I am still waiting for P1 email for a while now. Below is my timeline:

Inland applicant with PNP
Application submitted: Jan 15, 2024
Tracker shows completed everything: Mar 06, 2024
Temp COPR number on tracker : Mar 06, 2024
COPR expiration: Feb 28, 2025

I have called them numerous times and submitted Webforms only to be told that my application is in the queue for virtual landing. I have been waiting for P1 email since March 06.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Or suggestions on how to approach this?

Appreciate your time and guidance.
Maybe if you send all of your P1 info in an email they will skip that entirely and send you to P2. I have heard of that happening before.

 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in centimetres:

 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province and postal
code):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

asabbarwal

Apr 2, 2024
Maybe if you send all of your P1 info in an email they will skip that entirely and send you to P2. I have heard of that happening before.

 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in centimetres:

 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province and postal
code):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:
Thank you so much for this. I appreciate it!

Can you also guide me on where I should be sending the above information ? That will be super helpful. I will do it today itself.

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
I have been seeing COPR details in Tracker since Mar 06. So I have now waited for more than a month.
oh no.. that's not normal...did the ircc agent mention they have already sent the portal email.? most of the times it goes missing, Or ask them what your VO is and you can send them the email.

Anukaur789

Star Member
Mar 27, 2024
I got an email from gc key that your status was changed. But there is nothing changes in gc key when i logged in. I am waiting for P2 since 19 march . is this normal ?

yueafr

Apr 10, 2024
Hi all,

does anyone received an ecorp recently?

I have answered to P1 and P2 email since more than a month now and submit everything on portail but still nothing..

Called, send ticker etc but still nothing, not sure if it is normal or not..
Thanks all !