+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

yueafr

Apr 10, 2024
Hello there,

Can you let me know if anyone has waited for their eCoPR this long?

First email portable Feb 15th
Second email portable Fen 29th
Upload a photo and confirm the Canadian address on March 1st
eCoPR: not received yet

Thanks
In my case it was 1 month. Uploaded a photo and confirmed on March 10 and got a update with approval today

Reactions: Zohreh1979

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Hello there,

Can you let me know if anyone has waited for their eCoPR this long?

First portable email Feb 15th
Second portable email Fen 29th
Upload a photo and confirm the Canadian address on March 1st
eCoPR: not received yet

Thanks
hello, the wait really depends on your ecopr expiry? Do you know what that is?

Reactions: Zohreh1979

Zohreh1979

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all, finally get my e-corp today!
But I am unable to find any PDF document (neither in portal PR, my IRCC account or by email)\

Is it normal ? Do we have a delay between this two process? I have just received an email telling me that my PR was accepted (and i can see it through my IRCC account) but no pdf

Should I wait more ? :(

Thanks a lot !
could you share your timeline?

yueafr

Apr 10, 2024
It should be in the portal where u submitted your photo and address or lets wait for someone who just received ecopr to help u with this. What was your timeline portal 2, VO, ecopr expiry?
Yeah, checked on this portal but nothing. Everything is till written "submited to IRCC"
My timeline is :
First email : March 04
Second email : March 10 (upload photo and confirm address on same day)
eCoPR: I have not receveived a PDF but see a change with approval on my IRCC gc key account, received it today 10/04/24, expiry is on 2025/01/19

exhaustedotter

Apr 3, 2024
when the officer updates the medical it is updated on gc key and the ecopr expiry date is same just + 1 year. so if my medical was updated 6 feb 2024, my ecopr expiry will be 6 feb 2025. or close (5 feb, 7 feb)
Okay I understand... the updated date on mine is February 27th, 2024. I'll add another message when I get the ecopr, which seems like it's gonna take a while then. Thanks! :)

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Whenever i try to create account , this message is displayed :
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form.

This msg comes.
Im unable to track my copr expiry.
Please help how can i access it ?
I think this is the message that pops up when you have a representative. I get the same message. Your application is probably already linked to your representatives portal