+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Hi all, finally get my e-corp today!
But I am unable to find any PDF document (neither in portal PR, my IRCC account or by email)\

Is it normal ? Do we have a delay between this two process? I have just received an email telling me that my PR was accepted (and i can see it through my IRCC account) but no pdf

Should I wait more ? :(

Thanks a lot !
Were you able to find your e-CoPR? It's in the portal—when you click View, it should be right at the bottom of the page, just below your photo.

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
I already got the first GU on my PR card application today. Hopefully this process goes way faster than the e-CoPR, lol.
Woohoo, I got the following update in my GCKey today: ''We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.'' This was extremely fast; only three business days since I received my e-CoPR. Way to go, IRCC!

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Woohoo, I got the following update in my GCKey today: ''We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.'' This was extremely fast; only three business days since I received my e-CoPR. Way to go, IRCC!
I’ve heard montreal is slow for processing ecopr and portals but fast for pr card

Rani2030

Dec 18, 2023
Hello

I received P2 a few days ago while I was outside Canada and I have till Sunday to submit it, however, I can't since I have to declare that I'm in Canada
I informed them when I replied to P1 and emailed again to get an extension to reply to P2 but no one reply

I can't come back soon since I need a valid visa to enter again and the process takes a long time from my country Unfortunately

Any suggestion, please

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Hello

I received P2 a few days ago while I was outside Canada and I have till Sunday to submit it, however, I can't since I have to declare that I'm in Canada
I informed them when I replied to P1 and emailed again to get an extension to reply to P2 but no one reply

I can't come back soon since I need a valid visa to enter again and the process takes a long time from my country Unfortunately

Any suggestion, please

You need to explain your situation to the officer. I’ve heard cases where applicants reply back to the portal 1 email explaining they are not in Canada and do not have an estimated time as they don’t have TRV and the officer sends them a passport request that way they get an immigrant visa and ecopr when they land in canada.

I am not sure if this will work for your case. But u need to explain it to the officer by sending them email and submit a webform as well. If u did mention in your portal 1 email that you are not inside canada and they still sent you portal 2 don’t worry it’s not on you. When they see your follow up emails and inquiry they will understand.

yueafr

Apr 10, 2024
Were you able to find your e-CoPR? It's in the portal—when you click View, it should be right at the bottom of the page, just below your photo.
Unfortunately I have still nothing in my PR portail. Only thing I had is a new grid on my gc key account ….

Should I contact them ?

avi374

Apr 8, 2024
Hi All. We received our ECoPRs yesterday. Quick question and if anyone can answer would be really appreciated. In the application, I was the main applicant and the ECoPR I received yesterday, in dependent's information, my little one and wife is listed as accompanying. However, in my wife's and little ones ECoPR, under dependant's information, I am listed as defendant. Does it make sense? Is it an error or this is how it should be. Thanks in advance.