+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
Hey guys, I am officially a permanent resident now! Woohoo! My e-CoPR has just arrived from Montreal with the following message:

''Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. Your electronic Confirmation of Permanent Resident (eCoPR) is available to download in your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.''

I haven't received any other e-mail yet, so I'm not sure what else they're going to send me, but I was able to download my e-COPR. Again, here's my timeline:

AOR: September 25, 2023
Final Decision: February 1, 2024
P1: February 5, 2024
P2: February 26, 2024
e-COPR: April 5, 2024 (expiration date: January 8, 2025)

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
@Carrot__ @8343fries Can you guys please use different colours highlighted for each day for ecoprt received?

For Example - Blue - April 5, Grey - April 6 and so on.

This will enable everyone to check how many people receive ECOPR each day.

sam1007

Mar 18, 2024
Hey guys, I am officially a permanent resident now! Woohoo! My e-CoPR has just arrived from Montreal with the following message:

''Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. Your electronic Confirmation of Permanent Resident (eCoPR) is available to download in your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.''

I haven't received any other e-mail yet, so I'm not sure what else they're going to send me, but I was able to download my e-COPR. Again, here's my timeline:

Congratulation! I too received it today. I was able to add pr card application to gc key account to track processing

Reactions: Pearlene

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
@Carrot__ @8343fries Can you guys please use different colours highlighted for each day for ecoprt received?

For Example - Blue - April 5, Grey - April 6 and so on.

This will enable everyone to check how many people receive ECOPR each day.
Days would be really complicated. We can color code by month, but once we get our ecopr I was hoping to pass the spreadsheet management to another person in the group so we could keep paying the spreadsheet love forward since it seems to really be helpful.

You can always sort your view by day if that is helpful.

Pearlene

Apr 14, 2023
Congratulation! I too received it today. I was able to add pr card application to gc key account to track processing
Hi .. I too tried to link PR card in gc key and it showed new application number starting in R.
Is that correct?
How will this application be updated for PR card tracking..?

sam1007

Mar 18, 2024
Hi .. I too tried to link PR card in gc key and it showed new application number starting in R.
Is that correct?
How will this application be updated for PR card tracking..?
Yes, thats correct
I read on other group that you get update once your card is dispatched

peter92

Mar 7, 2023

Did anyone who recently got their e-CoPR receive that second e-mail yet? I'm just wondering how long it takes for a case worker to send it.

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
You don’t need to wait the second mail, because it’s just about some information. You can log in to your portal and download the eCoPR. Congratulations!

Reactions: sam1007