Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Is there a similar sheet to track delays between P1 and P2 emails from VO Montreal? Replied to P1 on Mar 28th and am waiting for P2 now.

Reactions: exhaustedotter

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Is there a similar sheet to track delays between P1 and P2 emails from VO Montreal? Replied to P1 on Mar 28th and am waiting for P2 now.
portal from Montreal depends on the officer who has your file it usually takes within one week to a month. Some lucky ones receive portal 2 in one day.
you can always follow up and send an email to the same email.

Reactions: kkincanada

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Can some one provide me the access to the excel sheet
Please do not request access to edit the sheet. If you want your information entered either leave your info here or leave a comment in a row and we will add it for you. There should only be one or two spreadsheet moderators at a time to make sure that the data is entered in a consistent way.

Reactions: AverageEnjoyer_

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Got a forwarded P1 email from the Agent, and I replied to the same email with the template details for all dependents on Mar 28th. I hope this forward thing is not causing the delays, the whole subject line remains the same though, and I believe that's how everyone with Agents would do, right?

Rahulchowdary

Mar 23, 2024
EE PROFILE

My final decision was on Feb 28, IRCC said they sent portal 1 from Montreal but portal 2 from Etobicoke
I submitted my p2 on March 5 and since then waiting for ECOPR is anyone in the same boat?

Copr expiry date - Feb 26th 2025
Portal 1 - Feb 29th 2024
Portal 2 - March 5th 2024 submitted on the same date

and received below email on march 7 from Montreal

Thank you for your email.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.

We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.

Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.
Merci pour votre courriel.

Votre demande est dans notre ligne d’attente pour l’octroi virtuel de la résidence permanente.

Étant donné notre capacité actuelle de traitement, il y a des délais pour traiter un volume élevé de dossiers.

Nous allons vous contacter directement aussitôt que votre dossier sera prêt à être finalisé.

Prenez note que nous ne répondrons pas aux demandes subséquentes de renseignement.

Thank you

AB26875

Montreal IRCC / IRCC Montréal
Pvo : cic Ottawa
Svo : Calgary

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Got a forwarded P1 email from the Agent, and I replied to the same email with the template details for all dependents on Mar 28th. I hope this forward thing is not causing the delays, the whole subject line remains the same though, and I believe that's how everyone with Agents would do, right?
I don't think that should be an issue. people who get portal 2 fast are waiting for ecopr and the ones who receive portal 2 late get ecopr fast. so everyone has to wait. don't worry you will get your portal 2 soon.

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
EE PROFILE

My final decision was on Feb 28, IRCC said they sent portal 1 from Montreal but portal 2 from Etobicoke
I submitted my p2 on March 5 and since then waiting for ECOPR is anyone in the same boat?

Copr expiry date - Feb 26th 2025
Portal 1 - Feb 29th 2024
Portal 2 - March 5th 2024 submitted on the same date

and received below email on march 7 from Montreal

Thank you for your email.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.

We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.

Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.
Merci pour votre courriel.

Votre demande est dans notre ligne d’attente pour l’octroi virtuel de la résidence permanente.

Étant donné notre capacité actuelle de traitement, il y a des délais pour traiter un volume élevé de dossiers.

Nous allons vous contacter directement aussitôt que votre dossier sera prêt à être finalisé.

Prenez note que nous ne répondrons pas aux demandes subséquentes de renseignement.

Thank you

AB26875

Montreal IRCC / IRCC Montréal
Pvo : cic Ottawa
Svo : Calgary
we have almost 3-4 users in this forum with almost the same timeline as yours. They send the same email to all the enquiries. Don't worry Feb 2025 expiry is next. They are all working on jan 2025 this week.

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
I don't think that should be an issue. people who get portal 2 fast are waiting for ecopr and the ones who receive portal 2 late get ecopr fast. so everyone has to wait. don't worry you will get your portal 2 soon.
I don't agree with this. People having the Etobicoke office are getting eCoPR after 2-3 days and we Montreal people are stuck only.

Reactions: exhaustedotter
Dec 15, 2023
Just called Ircc and thats the first agent told me congratulations all steps are done and according to your timeline you will receive ecopr very soon
Goddamn, what an incredible agent! Every time I've called IRCC, the agents have only asked me to stay patient and wait lmao.