+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

pkumar42

Dec 10, 2020
Recent update:

Feb 7, 1:30pm EST - Sent emails to all VO
Feb 8 - received eCOPRs for me and my 2 dependents from Calgary's IRCC this morning.

All case was initially processed through Sydney. P1&P2 - Montreal
Hello xkeryaxx,

How to get emailids of all offices? Did you just mail them from your mail account with details?

Thanks

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I not recieved yet p2 mail. Can I use kai for all vo?
My fd date 6th Feb
P1 6th Feb
Because I not recieved auto reply after I replied to p1
Can u give me suggestion pls ?

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
At least you are a PR now. Congratulations! I am still waiting for my PR card too. And, it has been over a month now since I got my eCOPR from Calgary. Just patiently waiting :)
I think calgary is taking long with pr card releasing. My friend got her p2 last week from Montreal VO then got her ecopr 2 days after, then yesterday she got her PR Card. While I’ve been waiting since December 28 lol

Reactions: Alice gu

AdaUme

Jan 26, 2024
Hi everyone. I've been waiting since Sept. 14 (photo upload) and no eCOPR yet. Is/was anyone's wait time this bad? VO is Montreal.
Yes, I have been waiting since September 24, nothing yet

There's something the agent I spoke with when I called them told me that is still valid. She said since that thing is still valid, it means IRCC still have time to process my eCOPR. She mentioned what it is, but I didn't hear her well and she refused to tell me the time the thing will be invalid. Does anyone here have idea what she is talking about