+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Yeah, I dont think there is much to do. Looks like a whole set of application between aug end and sept 1st week was forgotten or just, IDK wat to say.

pans

Oct 6, 2023
Yeah, I dont think there is much to do. Looks like a whole set of application between aug end and sept 1st week was forgotten or just, IDK wat to say.
I feel like i only left whose been waiting from last week of august.

duongkylan

Apr 27, 2018
Hi All,
What it was before year-end in my case:
I am currently outside Canada and I got CoPR (Paper) and VISA as Principal Applicant. Spouse and son(dependents) got Email from IRCC for Confirming PR using the Portal.
Dependents replied to IRCC the requested information as outlined in their PDF file in which one email address is used for the whole family (we use my email in this case)
Unfortunately, after I created an PR Portal myself I realized that I should not do it.
And now:
Both spouse and son received the same letter with same pdf file. In the letter they asked for eyes color and height.

Can some one had experienced this PR Portal account mistake give me some advise if I can still use my email this time or use another email address in responding to their request as below:

Name as it appears in your passport: Spouse/son names

UCI: Spouse/son

Email (one for whole family): Please advise! (my email already had the Portal account by mistake as mentioned)

Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):

Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):

Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):

Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no): Yes

If you are not inside Canada

When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): N/A

In which country are you currently located: N/A

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Hi, Did you also receive the Portal 1 & Portal 2 emails from Calgary and did you need to send any follow up email for the ecopr?
My P1 was from Montreal VO. For P2, VO is not mentioned in the email.
I sent P1 reply to the different offices after waiting for a month without any update. I got my P1 on Nov 27th, then waited without update for a month, and so I sent email to all the different offices on Dec 28th afternoon until I got my P2 on Dec 29th morning.
My eCOPR was quite fast - I got it today from Calgary office. No, I didn't follow up for my eCOPR. It was a surprise today.

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I sent P1 reply to the different offices after waiting for a month without any update. I got my P1 on Nov 27th, then waited without update for a month, and so I sent email to all the different offices on Dec 28th afternoon until I got my P2 on Dec 29th morning.
My eCOPR was quite fast - I got it today from Calgary office.
Great, so happy for you, whats your PR pathway.

Reactions: Ken24

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Can you share the email IDs please

My eCOPR was quite fast - I got it today from Calgary office.

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Can you share the email IDs please
You can just add @cic.gc.ca at the end of the following:
cic-calgary
cic-etobicoke-landings
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Thank you very much.

You can just add @cic.gc.ca at the end of the following:
cic-calgary
cic-etobicoke-landings
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
I feel like i only left whose been waiting from last week of august.
Have you tried calling IRCC? They can advise you if there's a problem with your application. If they ask you just to wait, it shows that everything is fine, and you can probably try sending email follow-ups to the different offices, though I haven't tried following them up for eCOPR, only for P2.

Reactions: Jin25

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Did you happen to just send a follow up email generally addressed to all offices in a single email about P2? or individually addressed emails?

Have you tried calling IRCC? They can advise you if there's a problem with your application. If they ask you just to wait, it shows that everything is fine, and you can probably try sending email follow-ups to the different offices, though I haven't tried following them up for eCOPR, only for P2.

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Did you happen to just send a follow up email generally addressed to all offices in a single email about P2? or individually addressed emails?
I sent it in separate emails (individually addressed) to the different offices. I drafted it not as a follow up email, but as if I am sending it to them the first time. I did it hoping that one of those offices would pick up my case urgently and update my case in their system.

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Right yeah. Drafting an email to IRCC to not sound rude or panic and kinda follow up subtly like asking for the first time is tricky. I have sent multiple emails to Montreal and multiple webforms and GCMS notes. Nothing seemed to work. Maybe this might help.

I will send an email just enquiring the delay in my application progress, hoping someone shows mercy.

I sent it in separate emails (individually addressed) to the different offices. I drafted it not as a follow up email, but as if I am sending it to them the first time. I did it hoping that one of those offices would pick up my case urgently and update my case in their system.