+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
It seems like you misunderstood me
I sent follow up emails for P2 on 29th Jan and received it the same day

I did not send follow up emails for ECopr and received it on feb 1st( very strange to me too that I got it super quick) . Hope this clears your confusion
Nah, you misunderstand me. Someone asked if you sent an email after P2 and you replied "I did not" and I just said that you made that clear earlier in your initial post lol

LeaJoy01

Feb 16, 2020
I forwarded my reply to P1 to all VOs today. hehe, I hope this works. This is the 24th calendar day since P1 from VO Montreal. Fingers crossed I get my P2 soon. Will send an update here... If I don't get anything, I'll try sending a follow-up again next week.

It's frustrating how random everything is. lol One of my friends got her P2 just after 10 days...

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello

I have got Decision made on 17 Jan 2024 but no follow-up email from IRCC about it. I called them on around 22 Jan, and they said it is in queue for portal 1, but nothing yet as of today.

PNP- Alberta May 2024
Applied PR online non-express- June 30
Medical done in December
17 Jan 2024 decision made in GC Key link to app.

Nothing else after that. Can someone guide, please?

LeaJoy01

Feb 16, 2020
Hello

I have got Decision made on 17 Jan 2024 but no follow-up email from IRCC about it. I called them on around 22 Jan, and they said it is in queue for portal 1, but nothing yet as of today.

PNP- Alberta May 2024
Applied PR online non-express- June 30
Medical done in December
17 Jan 2024 decision made in GC Key link to app.

Nothing else after that. Can someone guide, please?
Maybe you could send a follow up email to VOs too. That's what I did.

Everything was completed on my tracker since November 28th... but I haven't received any Portal 1 email. So on January 4th, I sent an email to VOs asking for an update. Then on January 8th, I received my P1... but it might just be a coincidence too.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Maybe you could send a follow up email to VOs too. That's what I did.

Everything was completed on my tracker since November 28th... but I haven't received any Portal 1 email. So on January 4th, I sent an email to VOs asking for an update. Then on January 8th, I received my P1... but it might just be a coincidence too.
Ok thanks. How do I know what VO is? What is the email address for them?

Can you help, please?

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 20th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Etobicoke
how did you land ? did you say you’re there to immigrate or visitor? how were you let in without a COPR? what was the process like without Copr?

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - May 27th
2. Received log in details for the portal - June 1st
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 1at
5. VO - Ottawa
how did you land ? did you say you’re there to immigrate or visitor? how were you let in without a COPR? what was the process like without Copr?

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
1. Received email asking for information - 24th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 27th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 27th May
5. VO - Operations Support Centre