+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

LeaJoy01

Feb 16, 2020
H
I forwarded my reply to P1 to all VOs today. hehe, I hope this works. This is the 24th calendar day since P1 from VO Montreal. Fingers crossed I get my P2 soon. Will send an update here... If I don't get anything, I'll try sending a follow-up again next week.

It's frustrating how random everything is. lol One of my friends got her P2 just after 10 days...
Hi!!!!! It’a realllllll!

I received an email at 4 am (PST) today that there’s an added case on my existing account. It’s the PR confirmation.

Thank you to this group!

AdaUme

Jan 26, 2024
How do I track the status of my application. I ve been waiting for my eCOPR since 24th September. VO. Montreal. Does everyone waiting for eCOPR has COPR, if yes, where can I find the COPR?

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
I just received Portal 1 email today, also tracker is showing COPR number & expiry date. Please advise after I reply to this email what can I expect next? Thank You.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I just received Portal 1 email today, also tracker is showing COPR number & expiry date. Please advise after I reply to this email what can I expect next? Thank You.
Congratulations! They will create account for you to access PR portal and you should declare your presence in Canada, add mailing address and upload photo in the "Permanent Residence Confirmation" tab. Once your declaration is accepted, you will be provided with eCOPR which can be downloaded from the portal. After which PR card will be mailed once your address & photo is reviewed & accepted by IRCC. I hope this helps.