+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I just got my Portal 2: December 29th

I sent out 6 emails last night to the email addresses recommended in this thread yesterday and got a response 20 minutes ago!

Looks like there are other offices picking up the slack!
Congratulations!!!

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
I applied for SIN and Health Card Online, I haven't created a banking account yet. will do next year
how can you do your sin and health card online.. they need proof of 2 statement from your bank account. your monthly bill and cell phone monthly bill. or your paystub. otherwise if you dont have that they will not let you get your sin and health card. i husband goes to service ontario and service Canada in person. but needs appointment though.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Congratulations to all who got their P2 today we’ll all be PR soon
when you have your portal 1, 2 days later will come portal 2. if you got portal 1 in november 21st and still now you still dont have portal 2 that mean you did something wrong. it happened to my husband too. we did it in 7 days still no portal 2 because the website said in 2 days you get portal 2. then we do it again on december 14th and we got portal 2 on december 16th it is exactly 2 days later.. now he just recieved his COPR yesterday. after portal 2 they say to tell you upload your pr pictures and you will recieved your copr in 10 days. and yesterday was 10 days. he got his copr. and 6 weeks later he will get his PR card in the mail.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
how can you do your sin and health card online.. they need proof of 2 statement from your bank account. your monthly bill and cell phone monthly bill. or your paystub. otherwise if you dont have that they will not let you get your sin and health card. i husband goes to service ontario and service Canada in person. but needs appointment though.
Hmmm Is this your first health card? If it is they will definitely need all of that. They automatically updated my healthcard after I got my new SIN.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
when you have your portal 1, 2 days later will come portal 2. if you got portal 1 in november 21st and still now you still dont have portal 2 that mean you did something wrong. it happened to my husband too. we did it in 7 days still no portal 2 because the website said in 2 days you get portal 2. then we do it again on december 14th and we got portal 2 on december 16th it is exactly 2 days later.. now he just recieved his COPR yesterday. after portal 2 they say to tell you upload your pr pictures and you will recieved your copr in 10 days. and yesterday was 10 days. he got his copr. and 6 weeks later he will get his PR card in the mail.
I don't think it necessarily means something is wrong if P2 is delayed. There has been an enormous backlog that many applicants have unfortunately been dealing with. For whatever reason, some agents respond with haste in sending portals out but in most cases people indeed must wait more than two days for a response.

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
It’s not the same timeline for everybody. Been calling ircc twice a week and they just said wait and wait and wait

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone here know if newly landing immigrant with their COPR (dependent of a SINP PNP applicant) has to show proof of funds?

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
In Alberta you can, I did both online just took a week or 2 longer