+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hi, yesterday, the status tracker was updated, and contact info from my representative was replaced with my info, I assume that happened after I submitted the address and picture when I received P2, I'm still waiting for eCOPR, did someone have the same updated info before getting eCOPR?
I had a similar thing happen twice, but in my case both times the representative address changed to a random unknown address. The second time happened yesterday and then I got my eCOPR today, but that might just be a coincidence.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Montreal, etobicoke are the mostly handling the virtual landings, some local office can help during this time of the year but yeah, if you are montreal most likely waiting is at least 3-4 months
My Portal 1 email came from Etobicoke on 16/12.

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Montreal, etobicoke are the mostly handling the virtual landings, some local office can help during this time of the year but yeah, if you are montreal most likely waiting is at least 3-4 months
montreal VO is swamped with emails rn. I just emailed all the provinces that handle portal. I emailed etobicoke and calgary too

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I got the P1 from Etobicoke it’s been 15 days so I guess I’ll wait for a few more days to see.
yes you can. I got my P1 Nov 27 montreal VO.
Been calling then once or twice a week and still no update, I even resent 3 times to the email where I got the P1.

i called ircc today 11am and they told me the same thing to just wait. Then my friend told me she sent her template reply to all email addresses and she got it after 2 hrs. So I did the same 1:30is then I got my P2 around 3PM.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Been calling then once or twice a week and still no update, I even resent 3 times to the email where I got the P1.

i called ircc today 11am and they told me the same thing to just wait. Then my friend told me she sent her template reply to all email addresses and she got it after 2 hrs. So I did the same 1:30is then I got my P2 around 3PM.
It would be helpful if you could be able to paste the addresses but I guess the website doesn’t allow that

Reactions: Jin25

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
I finally got it today exactly 4 months later. I'm sure yours will come today/tomorrow or next week.

Stream: Inland Spousal Sponsorship
P1: 2023-08-04
P2: 2023-08-28
eCoPR: 2023-12-28 (expiry: 2024-06-20)
VO: Montreal (both P1 and eCoPR)

Also, the status tracker was updated the day before eCOPR, but that might be a coincidence. The status tracker was showing a random incorrect address for my representative again. Not the first time that's happened, maybe a bug in the tracker.
Many many congratulations @Andres0
Long wait. Over !!!! :)

Reactions: Andres0

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi

I got portal 1 however, I am outside canada to visit my family right now and will be arriving back in 1 week.

I replied to them my expected return date. Can I expect portal 2 when I am returning back on that day ?

Bruzman

May 16, 2023

Please what email did you send your message to?. P1 December 7 replied same day. Recieved P2 December 18th responded with photo same day. Waiting for eCopr. I need to email them because I am starting school in January and study permit still not processed.