d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
P1 email - Nov 28
P2 email not ye received. Anyone who received P2 email within the month? I have followed up several times.
P1 November 29th
No P2 yet
I can't even count the amount of follow-up emails that I sent. It's too much of them.
Including sending the same reply to other PR Portal emails, not the one from where I got P1.
No use so far. I don't understand how and why this method works for a few lucky chosen ones, but not for the majority.

Reactions: mnabeelkhatri

gazzerman

Aug 19, 2019
BCPNP NON EE

PR Application: March 2nd 2023
AOR: April 4th
ADR: November 9th
Portal 1: December 12th
Portal 2: December 29th

Because of the PNP process I already have access to the Portal but dont have the Tab yet to do Portal 2 application

VO: Montreal

BOWP Application: July 14th
BOWP Approval: November 17th (process took 140 Days)
BOWP Physical Document Arrival: November 23rd (Expires in 2 years)

I just got my Portal 2: December 29th

I sent out 6 emails last night to the email addresses recommended in this thread yesterday and got a response 20 minutes ago!

Looks like there are other offices picking up the slack!

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Portal email 20may 2021
Replied 31 may 2021
Portal credentials : June 2, 2021.(submitted on same day)

I am in the similar stage.
I received an email for details I submitted those . And I got the portal credentials and submitted the photo and address.
But I haven't got COPR. AM I going to get the PR card directly. Because the Portal is for PR card.
Please someone clarify.
well, you are wrong my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
It finally happened! Now a Permanent Resident! It was a long journey but happy we made it! Finally applied for SIN and Health Card!
P2: Oct 17
E-copr: Dec 29
E-copr expiry: June 12, 2024

Goodluck to everyone!
my husband got his copr yesterday and will expired may 24/2024. but you have to keep the copr for life for old age pension in the future the email said. for us portal 2 came 10 days ago. my husband he uploaded his pr picture. and yesterday he downloaded his copr from the portal 2. but for apply sin card you need to make appointment in Service Canada. and health card is in Service Ontario but they needs your passport from your country and the copr letter printed out and signed. and 2 letters from your cell phone bill or bank statement that have your name and address.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
my husband got his copr yesterday and will expired may 24/2024. but you have to keep the copr for life for old age pension in the future the email said. for us portal 2 came 10 days ago. my husband he uploaded his pr picture. and yesterday he downloaded his copr from the portal 2. but for apply sin card you need to make appointment in Service Canada. and health card is in Service Ontario but they needs your passport from your country and the copr letter printed out and signed. and 2 letters from your cell phone bill or bank statement that have your name and address.
You can apply for the new SIN online too. But of course to update your bank info you will have to go in person.

Edswen

Dec 13, 2023
I applied for SIN and Health Card Online, I haven't created a banking account yet. will do next year

Reactions: Fordling
Dec 20, 2023
ECopr has finally landed this morning
Processing office : Ontario

P1 - Nov 7 , 2023
P2 - Nov 8, 2023
Ecopr - Dec 29 , 2023.
It has ended I'm praise this year.
What a way to end the year.
All glory to God.
I pray everyone expecting theirs comes through speedily.
AOR date and stream please?