+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023
Not yet . Waiting since Nov 20 :-/
I got my portal 1 on Nov 3rd, had a chat with ircc support today and they said that it is in the queue and i should wait for another 2 weeks, not sure if it will apply to your case, but i would recommend calling and asking what is the estimated time of waiting for you

Reactions: Sepauh

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I got my portal 1 on Nov 3rd, had a chat with ircc support today and they said that it is in the queue and i should wait for another 2 weeks, not sure if it will apply to your case, but i would recommend calling and asking what is the estimated time of waiting for you
People are getting P2 in about 25days from current trends, so yours should come through today or tomorrow hopefully.

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023
Finally got my Ecopr on 27th November

P1 : 28 sept
P2 : 11 oct
eCOPR : 27 nov

CEC Inland application
PVO : Edmonton
SVO: Etobicoke
i called IRCC at least 15 time in last 45 days and every time i tell to agent that put note is but no one putting note but yesterday i called ircc and one of the agent putting note and after hour i got my eCOPR. I WISH EVEYONE GET THIER ECOPR.
What type of note did you ask them to add?

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
Hi everyone,
How many times did you respond to Portal 1?
I've been waiting for my portal 2 since November 16. The delays at the moment seem long and I don't know if it's useful to send our information to portal 1 several times. What do you think ?

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Another ghost update on the tracker today, they changed my representative's address from the incorrect address back to the correct one. That was after I sent a webform about it and they said the address on file already matches what I said. Probably someone messed up and put another applicant's address on my file, then they realized the mistake and changed it back.

Yet still no eCOPR now that I've been waiting exactly 3 months.

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
Another ghost update on the tracker today, they changed my representative's address from the incorrect address back to the correct one. That was after I sent a webform about it and they said the address on file already matches what I said. Probably someone messed up and put another applicant's address on my file, then they realized the mistake and changed it back.

It feels like something is badly broken in IRCC virtual landing process.

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023

Have you tried calling them?