+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Seems like Montreal is processing those applications whose eCOPR expiry is either May last week or June first week, 2024.

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
Etobicoke should learn some lesson and send me P1 at least . April 2024 COPR expiry
Very true, it’s weird, you should have it. Etobicoke is supposedly fast.
Montreal is still known by everyone to be a nightmare. Waiting since almost a month for P2…

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Very true, it’s weird, you should have it. Etobicoke is supposedly fast.
Montreal is still known by everyone to be a nightmare. Waiting since almost a month for P2…
My PVO is Montreal and SVO is Etobicoke . What does it mean and how it affects the timing of process . Can you please help ?

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
I don’t know about that. I will call on Monday to ask my primary and secondary.
So for you everything is green on the tracker and you have a COPR generated on the tracker since when?

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
I don’t know about that. I will call on Monday to ask my primary and secondary.
So for you everything is green on the tracker and you have a COPR generated on the tracker since when?
I got everything completed on October 31st , GC key showed final decision date on November 1 and November 2 I got Copr number on tracker with Expiry date of April 2024.

Reactions: Andre11S

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
It’s coming then! if you have time and a bit of chance try to call them again and again
The end of the year seems to be a nightmare for everyone

Sep 7, 2023
Question: When I receive my ecopr, can I travel outside the country immediately?

I have a trip scheduled to my home country and I can rent a car and drive back through the states.

But after receiving ecopr, do I need to request any additional documents?