+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
I believe you have to log in to GCKey, then select "link application" or something like that. Then select PR Card for the application type and enter the requested info exactly as it's on your eCOPR.
Just linked it, the status is "Pending registration". Do you know what that means?

binny96

Aug 21, 2023
Hi everyone,
Can someone please advise me regarding my situation.
I received Portal 1 email from Montreal on July 31st, responded on the same day.
I’m awaiting my portal credentials to upload my photo still.

It’s been more than two months now.
I was supposed to leave to India in September but I’ve had to put off my travel due to this.
My concern is that I declared my presence in Canada in portal 1. But I’ll be required to do the same in portal 2 as well. There’s no way of saying when to expect the email but I will not be able to return within the stipulated time they usually mention.
Since there’s been a long gap between the first email and the anticipated portal 2 email- can I get back and resume the process.
I plan on returning in January due to a family emergency. I’m stuck because it’s a unique situation. Almost everyone after me have got their portal 2 credentials as well as eCOPRs.
I have already replied to the same email, called them, reached out through MP, nothing has worked for me.

I appreciate any inputs and suggestions
Thank you
Hi,
Same situation here
I received Portal 1 email from Montreal on July 31st, responded on the same day and still waiting for Portal 2.
It's been almost 3 months
I sent 4 reminders
Called 2 times
1 webform
Reached out to MP but I do not see any hope now

jazy_jack

Oct 18, 2023
Hi I am in a same situation,

Portal 1: September 1st
Portal 2: September 10th (submitted address and photo same day)
Still waiting for eCoPR.

I am Inland main application my COPR is expiring on November 23rd, 2023. My family is outland and got their passports stamped and their COPR, Visa and Medical is also expiring on November 23rd, 2023. Can they travel without me having my eCoPR?

I tried calling IRCC several times they are not responding. Also I did email explaining my situation but there is no response. MP is also not given any solution so far.

Can anyone please advise what i am suppose to act in this situation. Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: dvdmrn

saha@0324

Oct 18, 2023
Hi All,

I applied for PR - CEC on June 28th, 2023, for my wife and me.
Received AOR on the same day
Medicals - completed on September 28th.
Biometrics - completed on October 13th.
On the Application tracker, it says Background Verification in progress. But the eligibility has not started yet. Can anyone please help me understand my current situation? My Current WP is about to end on DEC 5th so I am worried about the timeline.

Kitsydel101

Sep 1, 2023
Yes I did multiple follow ups. Two emails, two web forms and got my local MP involved. They expedited my application. But don’t know if it helped

Reactions: AMSeq

Pakhi_16

Sep 29, 2023
Hi everyone,
Can someone please advise me regarding my situation.
I received Portal 1 email from Montreal on July 31st, responded on the same day.
I’m awaiting my portal credentials to upload my photo still.

It’s been more than two months now.
I was supposed to leave to India in September but I’ve had to put off my travel due to this.
My concern is that I declared my presence in Canada in portal 1. But I’ll be required to do the same in portal 2 as well. There’s no way of saying when to expect the email but I will not be able to return within the stipulated time they usually mention.
Since there’s been a long gap between the first email and the anticipated portal 2 email- can I get back and resume the process.
I plan on returning in January due to a family emergency. I’m stuck because it’s a unique situation. Almost everyone after me have got their portal 2 credentials as well as eCOPRs.
I have already replied to the same email, called them, reached out through MP, nothing has worked for me.

I appreciate any inputs and suggestions
Thank you
I have been waiting for P2 since August 18. Are you a CEC applicant?

Pakhi_16

Sep 29, 2023
I have been waiting for P2 email since August 18 but the way IRCC is processing it might take 3-4 months. My PGWP will expire in 4 months. In that case, how can extend my work permit? Can bridging open work permit be an option? Need your guidance please....

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have been waiting for P2 email since August 18 but the way IRCC is processing it might take 3-4 months. My PGWP will expire in 4 months. In that case, how can extend my work permit? Can bridging open work permit be an option? Need your guidance please....
Once you get eCoPR, all your TRV's are null and void
I do not see a reason to extend anything at this point