+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

AP26

Oct 6, 2023

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hey all, once the pr portal is created does it mean application approved? On mycic account the final decision and background check shows in progress so not sure whether they are still doing background check which is causing the delay in ecopr issuance. Please advise. Thanks

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Been waiting for ecopr for almost 20 days now...which email should I contact for followup?... The same one I got for portal 1? (In which they asked for details)

Or calling IRCC would be good?

• Sad
Reactions: dvdmrn
Jul 5, 2023
Been waiting for ecopr for almost 20 days now...which email should I contact for followup?... The same one I got for portal 1? (In which they asked for details)

Or calling IRCC would be good?
I am waiting since September 10th , I called them and they said the same thing to wait or reply to the Portal 1 email address which i have been doing from past week but no response in that as well . For the sake for mind you can call but I think 4 to 6 weeks is normal waitime currently if you have montreal as VO

Reactions: jay4121997

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
I am waiting since September 10th , I called them and they said the same thing to wait or reply to the Portal 1 email address which i have been doing from past week but no response in that as well . For the sake for mind you can call but I think 4 to 6 weeks is normal waitime currently if you have montreal as VO
Unfortunately it’s the same with Etobicoke nowadays, I am waiting since 4 weeks, this is my 5th week of waiting! So tired!

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
Hello all, Uploaded my photo and address on Sep 11 and waiting since then. Any idea like why it's taking so long? I even tried reaching out by phone, but it says the waiting time is high and gets disconnected. Any idea on how to connect with them? should I make a call or have my town Mayor write an email to IRCC? Please advise.

My VO is Montreal.

• Sad
Reactions: dvdmrn

Samareen

Oct 17, 2023
Hi Guys,

Just joining in. I have been looking at this page almost every day, hoping to get an update and motivation to stay patient as there are people who are still waiting for their 2 portal request. But the day goes by and so does my hope. Waiting for my ECoPR since Sept 15th via Montreal VO.

Last edited: