Aug 21, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
13-03-2023
Med's Done....
FEB 2023
I also had a portal account already with a different email. I sent them a different email on purpose and they created a new account for me. It's not an issue to have two different portal accounts.
Were you able to see your dependents and submit photos and addresses in both accounts?

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Were you able to see your dependents and submit photos and addresses in both accounts?
I don't have dependents, it's just me. The other account is where we submitted the application as it's a spousal sponsorship. If you give them an email of an existing account then they just add a tab and don't create a new account. But if an account doesn't exist with that email, they create the account for you and send you login credentials.

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
2 months?! when was your Portal 2 and when is your COPR expiry date? Is your VO Montreal? Thanks
P2 was August 28, so not 2 months yet, but will be by the end of next week. VO Montreal, COPR expiry June 20, 2024. There are others still waiting too with the same or even earlier P2.

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger

Ygr2327

Oct 16, 2023
Hi everyone,
Can someone please advise me regarding my situation.
I received Portal 1 email from Montreal on July 31st, responded on the same day.
I’m awaiting my portal credentials to upload my photo still.

It’s been more than two months now.
I was supposed to leave to India in September but I’ve had to put off my travel due to this.
My concern is that I declared my presence in Canada in portal 1. But I’ll be required to do the same in portal 2 as well. There’s no way of saying when to expect the email but I will not be able to return within the stipulated time they usually mention.
Since there’s been a long gap between the first email and the anticipated portal 2 email- can I get back and resume the process.
I plan on returning in January due to a family emergency. I’m stuck because it’s a unique situation. Almost everyone after me have got their portal 2 credentials as well as eCOPRs.
I have already replied to the same email, called them, reached out through MP, nothing has worked for me.

I appreciate any inputs and suggestions
Thank you