+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Anyone here is or knows of a situtation where the final decision date and COPR number on tracker was generated more then 3 weeks ago on 07th September, but have not received the P1 email yet?

Any insights anyone can offer, I will truly appreciate it. I have called IRCC and they say that it's not been sent yet. Please help guys.
tracker showing CoPR and getting portal can take days to weeks and no set timelines. One has to wait

USTOCAN1

Sep 26, 2023
Wow !! I have the same exact dates as you. VO Montreal.. I hope i will received it soon too :)
Can you tell please which stream ? and what is your visa expiring dates ?

Thanks
It's actually a Spousal sponsorship but since there are delays for all virtual landings, I wanted to share here as well. PA does not have an expiring visa [US Citizen here as a visitor].

Reactions: Ennoo

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
tracker showing CoPR and getting portal can take days to weeks and no set timelines. One has to wait
Thank you. What is the reason for inconsistency amongst who have already gotten their email with same final decision date and COPR number on tracker, and same AOR.?

daniiii

Sep 29, 2023
Wow !! I have the same exact dates as you. VO Montreal.. I hope i will received it soon too :)
Can you tell please which stream ? and what is your visa expiring dates ?

Thanks
hey! I have the same dates with you, and VO is also montreal. Can you please update me once you get your ecopr?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
The thing is I have NOT yet received even Portal 1?
This is how IRCC works.
There is not set process - It is very random
My classmate had CoPR # on tracker since Feb 2023
He got P1 in September

Some people get P1 within hours as well

All depends on luck sadly

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
This is how IRCC works.
There is not set process - It is very random
My classmate had CoPR # on tracker since Feb 2023
He got P1 in September

Some people get P1 within hours as well

All depends on luck sadly
It really sucks. Is it safe to assume at this stage that the applicaition is approved? and it's just waiting game now?

beru

Sep 8, 2023
Does anyone know if notes from IRCC agent to the cisa office really expedites portal or ecopr processing? Just curious.