+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Hi all I would like to share with you my story that i am in a worst situation from u all. So i got portal 1 on 10th August and portal 2 on 29th August and I thought i will get ecopr in a week so I thought it would be best to check the flight prices and i got the cheapest and book the tickets for going to my back country on 14th November.
So still i am waiting for ecopr. I called ircc multiple times, i contact my MP, i replied To partal twice so nothing works for me. So now on next week i have to cancel the tickets. In addition to it my lease was ending in October and thought that no need to renew it and I will be in my back country by November so now i am homeless.
I am on the same situation with you.
My lease even end tomorrow and I changed my flight ticket twice already.
This is devastating.

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi all I would like to share with you my story that i am in a worst situation from u all. So i got portal 1 on 10th August and portal 2 on 29th August and I thought i will get ecopr in a week so I thought it would be best to check the flight prices and i got the cheapest and book the tickets for going to my back country on 14th November.
So still i am waiting for ecopr. I called ircc multiple times, i contact my MP, i replied To partal twice so nothing works for me. So now on next week i have to cancel the tickets. In addition to it my lease was ending in October and thought that no need to renew it and I will be in my back country by November so now i am homeless.
I am sorry to hear this Meeta
Montreal has indeed impacted lives in a negative way for so many !

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger and Chaan

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
I hope you can quickly find a new place to stay!

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi all. I just call IRCC . And inquired about status of my application after portal 2. She told me my application is in que. I asked her how does that que works? why are some applications are getting ecopr in 5-6 days and others have to wait for months with same visa office. Specially Montreal VO. She was speechless. I know that they don’t have enough access about our applications. They can’t help much. But visa offices are just getting applications from a pot of lotto

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi all. I just call IRCC . And inquired about status of my application after portal 2. She told me my application is in que. I asked her how does that que works? why are some applications are getting ecopr in 5-6 days and others have to wait for months with same visa office. Specially Montreal VO. She was speechless. I know that they don’t have enough access about our applications. They can’t help much. But visa offices are just getting applications from a pot of lotto
Totally !! this is chaotic

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
I got P2 on 14th September and I uploaded photos and address within 1hour. But many folks are getting ecopr who got P2 after this date and many are waiting who got P2 earlier than me. They say it is first come first serve. Actually it is not. I don’t understand how can MP help to process our application faster. If it is working then MP’s will focus more on IRCC and lesser on their own departments.Visa offices have made it a joke.

bhav1205

Apr 10, 2023
So many people being affected by this.
This forum is more informative than IRCC itself lol. They are not able to answer a single thing while it is taking years (literally) to process Immigration files. IRCC is a joke!

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
Anyone here is or knows of a situtation where the final decision date and COPR number on tracker was generated more then 3 weeks ago on 07th September, but have not received the P1 email yet?

Any insights anyone can offer, I will truly appreciate it. I have called IRCC and they say that it's not been sent yet. Please help guys.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Just received the eCoPR!

VO Etobicoke

Portal 1 - Sep 13th [replied same day]
Portal 2 - Sep 18th [replied same day]
eCoPR - Sep 29th
Wow !! I have the same exact dates as you. VO Montreal.. I hope i will received it soon too :)
Can you tell please which stream ? and what is your visa expiring dates ?

Thanks

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
I got P2 on 14th September and I uploaded photos and address within 1hour. But many folks are getting ecopr who got P2 after this date and many are waiting who got P2 earlier than me. They say it is first come first serve. Actually it is not. I don’t understand how can MP help to process our application faster. If it is working then MP’s will focus more on IRCC and lesser on their own departments.Visa offices have made it a joke.
It’s clearly not a first come first serve basis. That’s what I told earlier, it seems they are randomly throwing our names up and the one who gets grabbed gets eCOPR.

Reactions: Mackycanada

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
Anyone here is or knows of a situtation where the final decision date and COPR number on tracker was generated more then 3 weeks ago on 07th September, but have not received the P1 email yet?

Any insights anyone can offer, I will truly appreciate it. I have called IRCC and they say that it's not been sent yet. Please help guys.
Take a look at thread. I’m waiting since 25th of August. I’ve got my COPR number in tracker on the 22nd (the day I got portal 1).