PR confirmation portal timelines

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Update:
Portal 1: July 31 from Montreal.
Portal 2: Sep 1st
eCOPR: Sep 1st
Final decision shown in PR card application ( I linked to GC key account): Sep 1st
PR Card application approved and PR card mailed: Sep 9th

Now I am waiting to get the PR card

Non EE Applicant ( RNIP Program): AOR: July 20, 2022
3 Dependents
dependents inland or outland??

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Hi all
I received eCoPR in August 23 but the place of birth not correct. How I correct this error online? will this correction will delay my getting the card?
Thanks

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Good day everyone, I'm hoping someone can answer this question. I have an outland dependent who lives in the US (not a citizen or PR). When she gets her passport stamped she plans to travel to Canada by car. As dependent, does she have to show proof of funds? She has a job waiting for her, will that be enough?

Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Hi all
I received eCoPR in August 23 but the place of birth not correct. How I correct this error online? will this correction will delay my getting the card?
Thanks
That sounds like you will have to send a webform, or at least call IRCC and let them guide you. Either way, You should try to get it corrected before they print the card.

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?