+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I have a question, if any of you were in same situation.

I got portal 1 email on Aug 15, and portal 2 email on Sep 05. For PGP you create portal at the beginning when submitting an application, to give a consent to representative. When CIC sent me portal 1 email requesting information, I sent them my regular email but I realized the portal was made on my college email. I resent them email with correct email next day. But they sent me portal 2 and added a case to wrong email that was sent first. Anybody else in the same situation. Now I have to get it fixed to my college email. I have sent the webform. Agents on the phone said they cant really do anything about it as portals are totally different department.
I also had a portal account already with a different email. I sent them a different email on purpose and they created a new account for me. It's not an issue to have two different portal accounts.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
VO: Montreal
Portal 1: 2023-08-18
Portal 2: 2023-09-04
eCoPR : 2023-09-07
I have received Portal 2 only for myself and not for dependents. Whether IRCC will send Portal 2 for dependents later? I have only one email address for them as well i.e. no separate email has been provided for the dependents.

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
Congratulations, Sophie, Could you please tell me when you got the final decision on your PR card application in GC key portal? My portal shows" Final decision - September 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "
Did you get this change on Aug 18?
Thank you! Yes, exactly, I got the email from IRCC/GCkey on Aug 18, one day after the my eCoPR was received.

Reactions: Shabanoo

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
MONTREAL IRCC

Portal 1 - 25th Aug
Portal 2 - 7th Sept
ECOPR- waiting

Portal 2 received only for myself but not for dependents as they are currently not in Canada. Son will reach on 22nd Sept & Wife might reach on 31st Oct.

Please suggest way forward?

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
I have received Portal 2 only for myself and not for dependents. Whether IRCC will send Portal 2 for dependents later? I have only one email address for them as well i.e. no separate email has been provided for the dependents.
I received separate email for all of us at the same time.
You should call them to check.