+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Superduca252

Jul 5, 2023
Hey everyone, what happens if I cannot declare a dependent in Canada for Portal 2? My son had to step out temporarily for family reasons, but he is coming back. Does the process of review from IRCC go independently (declaration, mailing address and photo) per UCI or does this situation put the full application on hold? Merci

5augustus

Aug 29, 2023
Hi folks! My representative received an email from IRCC for me on 28 July said "READY FOR VISA" giving instructions for submitting passport to IRCC from overseas. But I am now staying in Canada so my representative replied on 3 Aug via Webform requesting virtual landing. Since then we got no further response from IRCC amid our follow-up emails and calls to IRCC. Could anyone share experience on the similar issue? million thanks.

Joana Castro

Aug 4, 2023
What this update means? "We received your enquiry" - I have two of this updates on my tracker one in Aug 25 and other in Sept 1.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, sharing my timeline.

VO: Montreal
Portal 1: 4 August, reply same day, no auto-reply, no follow-ups
Portal 2: 28 August, submitted declaration, address and photo same day
eCoPR: waiting

Is there anyone who got portal 2 by end of August and has received eCoPR?
Congratulations! That is pretty quick for Montreal

mateo00

Aug 23, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi folks! My representative received an email from IRCC for me on 28 July said "READY FOR VISA" giving instructions for submitting passport to IRCC from overseas. But I am now staying in Canada so my representative replied on 3 Aug via Webform requesting virtual landing. Since then we got no further response from IRCC amid our follow-up emails and calls to IRCC. Could anyone share experience on the similar issue? million thanks.
The virtual landing process timeline based on experiences shared by others varies from days, weeks, or months. The longest timeline I read was 5months before they received the virtual landing email.

In my own experience, I had "READY FOR VISA" email June 13 and I requested for virtual landing the same day via webform. I received the first virtual landing email(portal 1) on Aug 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: BA101

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
Guys,
Received portal 1 email on Aug 28, replied on same day but I did not receive any auto email regarding the mail is received.
Could you let me know if we need to receive the auto mail or its fine hoping the visa office received our email?
VO Montreal
You do not need to receive the automatic reply. Be patient, Portal 2 could take between 15-30 days from Montreal (based on July-August timeline). To be more precise about timeline VO Montreal the quickest was Garrysingh (28-07-2023, he got P2 on 7 days), the Longest was Eltorkman (06-07-2023 got P2 in 46 days). median was 25.31 days (for July-August).

farhanzamo

Apr 13, 2023
VO IRCC Montreal

Portal 1 Email - 25th AUg-2023 (Responded with required details, same day)

Portal 2 Email, eCOPR & PR Cards - Awaited

Applied Work Permit Extension - 19th May 2023 as Work Permit expiring on 28th Sept-2023.

As my wife is getting cancer treatment in home country, I applied for visitor visa as had no travel document to come back.

Got Visitor VISA approval Email today. Sent Passport to IRCC Ottawa. As per the approval letter, passport will be returned back within 14 days + shipment days.

Need Help to Understand: Thanks in advance, please

1. Whether visitor visa would delay my Portal 2 Email?

2. Should I wait for PR cards to travel to be with my wife? OR should wait for eCOPR and travel with the same?

3. I believe my work permit extension application will be aborted when PR cards are being processed. Whether my travel with visitor visa / eCOPR would have delay my PR cards?

Your suggestions, based on experience, are important and helpful, please.
When did you apply for TRV for stamping? And when did it got approved?

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
I have a question, if any of you were in same situation.

I got portal 1 email on Aug 15, and portal 2 email on Sep 05. For PGP you create portal at the beginning when submitting an application, to give a consent to representative. When CIC sent me portal 1 email requesting information, I sent them my regular email but I realized the portal was made on my college email. I resent them email with correct email next day. But they sent me portal 2 and added a case to wrong email that was sent first. Anybody else in the same situation. Now I have to get it fixed to my college email. I have sent the webform. Agents on the phone said they cant really do anything about it as portals are totally different department.

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
The virtual landing process timeline based on experiences shared by others varies from days, weeks, or months. The longest timeline I read was 5months before they received the virtual landing email.

In my own experience, I had "READY FOR VISA" email June 13 and I requested for virtual landing the same day via webform. I received the first virtual landing email(portal 1) on Aug 30.
until now you dont have portal 2??

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
received RFV august 3 portal 1 august 2,, virtual landing(portal2) september 3