+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
its my agent to who replied to that email and waiting for the portal 2 email to arrive on my email.
Hi Rashmi, I think your agent has to forward that email to you and once you receive you send details to IRCC email ID with the email below. Authorised reps cannot reply on clients behalf. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: geraldolvn

Rashmi1591

Aug 22, 2023
Hi Rashmi, I think your agent has to forward that email to you and once you receive you send details to IRCC email ID with the email below. Authorised reps cannot reply on clients behalf. Hope this helps :)
He replied to portal 1 email providing my email id for the portal 2 request so that ircc can generate portal for me and send to my email.

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
I also have an account in PR portal which was created when I submitted my application. I got the portal 1 on August 16. In my portal 1 reply I didn't mention I have an account in the PR portal. Today I got an automictic response message as below:

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html.

Can I consider it a Portal 2 email? I already logged in to my account I saw that the Permanent Residence Confirmation tab has been created with my and my dependents' information.
yes.. you can upload photos there

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Posting update from the friend
VO Montral - P1 sent Aug 23
Not received
Every day calls to IRCC
Agent took request asking VO to resend Mail - Aug 28
VO acknowledged Aug 30

Still no portal
Called IRCC this morning & same old wait story again

EE PR PNP Application - Primary inland with Outland Spouse
Spouse got RFV on Aug 23 but Passport cannot be stamped till Primary finishes Virtual Landing
this is same as mine.. got portal 1 email august 2.. received RFV for spouse outland August 3, passport cannot be stamped without virtual landing of main applicant.. Just got my portal 2 September 3, did the virtual landing and photo upload same day.. and portal says "in review with ircc" I dont know if my spouse outland can send passport now for visa stamping or do we need to wait again for the next update/instruction from ircc........ its so confusing.....

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
Today I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo). I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next

heybumblebee

Aug 22, 2023
Posting update from the friend
VO Montral - P1 sent Aug 23
Not received
Every day calls to IRCC
Agent took request asking VO to resend Mail - Aug 28
VO acknowledged Aug 30

Still no portal
Called IRCC this morning & same old wait story again

EE PR PNP Application - Primary inland with Outland Spouse
Spouse got RFV on Aug 23 but Passport cannot be stamped till Primary finishes Virtual Landing
Is you friend not getting Portal 1 email or portal 2 email?
I might have the similar situation. The agent on the phone told me portal 1 was sent on aug 10 but I did not receive it. The agent requested an resend on aug 15. and VO acknowledged Aug on 24th and still nothing until now.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Is you friend not getting Portal 1 email or portal 2 email? Not getting Portal 1 - It was originally sent by Montreal on Aug 23 but he never received it
I might have the similar situation. The agent on the phone told me portal 1 was sent on aug 10 but I did not receive it. The agent requested an resend on aug 15. and VO acknowledged Aug on 24th and still nothing until now. Aug 23 P1 was sent which was never received. Aug 25 agent put request to resend & Aug 30 VO Acknowledged it and nothing after. They are just a disaster

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
this is same as mine.. got portal 1 email august 2.. received RFV for spouse outland August 3, passport cannot be stamped without virtual landing of main applicant.. Just got my portal 2 September 3, did the virtual landing and photo upload same day.. and portal says "in review with ircc" I dont know if my spouse outland can send passport now for visa stamping or do we need to wait again for the next update/instruction from ircc........ its so confusing.....
I think your case is different
If you got Portal 1 and 2 then you need eCoPR
In his case, P1 was sent and lost and nothing yet

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
I think your case is different
If you got Portal 1 and 2 then you need eCoPR
In his case, P1 was sent and lost and nothing yet
your friend just need to wait too.. because me i received portal 1 august 2 and portal 2 September 3,, he/she just need to wait atleast 1month.. what i'm saying that were the same is we both have spouse outland and received their RFV already before virtual landing of principal applicant

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
your friend just need to wait too.. because me i received portal 1 august 2 and portal 2 September 3,, he/she just need to wait atleast 1month.. what i'm saying that were the same is we both have spouse outland and received their RFV already before virtual landing of principal applicant
Yes by that logic
for VO Montreal , P1 and P2 is 4-6 weeks away clearly unless one is supremely lucky

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
PR Portal 1 Email - 25th Aug-2023 (Replied with required details same day)

PR Portal 2 Email - Awaited

eCOPR & PR Cards - Awaited

VO Montreal IRCC

Needing it urgently as have to visit my wife back home as she is getting serious treatment for Cancer.

Can any one suggest or expect timelines, please.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

VO Montreal IRCC

Needing it urgently as have to visit my wife back home as she is getting serious treatment for Cancer.

Sorry to hear about your wife

P1 to P2 with Montreal is usually 4-6 weeks unless you are lucky along the way

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

VO Montreal IRCC

If you have a valid TRV you can visit and inform them via Portal email and they will hold your PR Confirmation and allow you to travel back