+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
I also have an account in PR portal which was created when I submitted my application. I got the portal 1 on August 16. In my portal 1 reply I didn't mention I have an account in the PR portal. Today I got an automictic response message as below:

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html.

Can I consider it a Portal 2 email? I already logged in to my account I saw that the Permanent Residence Confirmation tab has been created with my and my dependents' information.
For sure, this is the Portal 2 email that we get when we already have an account. Congratulations! Just one more step till eCoPR!!!

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
if you received a pr confirmation portal invitation email does it means your pr application is appoved??

anyone here who received pr confirmation without receiving email saying their pr application is approved..

Cause in the pr confirmation portal it says that:
"Now that your application for permanent residence has been approved, you will get an invitation from IRCC to use this portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card. "
I also have this message in my pr confirmation portal.

Reactions: odaissax

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Anybody of portal 2 mail (27, 28 and 29 August) received Ecopr ??? Kindly share time line.
Mine is
Portal 1: 4 August
Portal 2: 29 August ( reply same day)
Ecopr: Still waiting (6 days gone)
Pr Card : waiting
VO : Montreal

Reactions: BA101

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
shabanoo.. did you received a congratulation letter saying that your pr application is approved? when did you received it? before or after copr??
I received that after eCOPR

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Anyone from 24th aug portal 1 from Montreal office received portal 2??
VO Montreal sent my friend Portal on Aug 23 but he never received it
Chasing them to resend again

Portal 1 to Portal 2 for VO Montreal takes 4-5 weeks unless you are supremely lucky

Rashmi1591

Aug 22, 2023
Application Submitted- June 15
Biometric Request- 10 August
Biometric Given- 14 August
Portal 1 email- 28 August
Replied to email- 29 August
Waiting for Portal 2 email to upload photo and address.
VO Etobicoke

Anyone else with same timeline waiting for portal 2?
its been over a week now still did not receive the email for portal 2

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Here's my timeline, and my VO was Virtual Landing Unit:

Portal 1 - Aug 4, replied Aug 5, mentioned I already had an account in the PR Portal (got automatic reply, did not follow up with emails) - (Virtual Landing Unit)
Portal 2 - Aug 11, replied on the same day (photo and address)
eCoPR - Aug 17
IRCC Account Approval - Aug 18 ("We updated your application status" email)
PR card approved and mailed - Aug 29
PR card received - Waiting...
Sophie, Could you please tell me when you got the final decision on your PR card application in GC key portal? My portal shows" Final decision - September 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Yes I had to resend the email and reply again to get a response. Maybe you need to send your details again and you should receive it soon. :)

Rashmi1591

Aug 22, 2023
Yes I had to resend the email and reply again to get a response. Maybe you need to send your details again and you should receive it soon. :)
Are you talking about VO Etobicoke? and when did you reply to portal 1 email and when did you got the portal 2 email?