03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Portal 1 : Aug 4 (replied same day)
Portal 2 : still waiting (14days today)
CEC inland application
Montreal VO

Anybody else having same date ?
I have been waiting since July 31. The Montreal office is working today July 24th and 26th P1, of course there are always exceptions.

sania1495

May 22, 2022
PLEASE HELP!

My permanent residence was approved on June 14 and they asked me to send an email with my personal information (Name, UCI, currently in Canada etc) to get my PR Portal Login Credentials. My mailbox was full at the time so I did not realize it was approved unitl July 14. I sent an email the same day with my personal information to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca as indicated on the IRCC letter. I got an automatic reply saying that that email is not longer being monitored and will be decommissioned on [July 4, 2023].

I have sent multiple Web Forms explainig them the situation, I have search all the internet trying to find out what is the current active email, I have tried to call them multiple times but it always says there is no agent available and to try calling back later.

I don't know what to do next, can anyone tell me what is the current active email to send my personal information?

THANK YOU!
Try to call them early in the morning between 8AM - 9AM.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
PLEASE HELP!

My permanent residence was approved on June 14 and they asked me to send an email with my personal information (Name, UCI, currently in Canada etc) to get my PR Portal Login Credentials. My mailbox was full at the time so I did not realize it was approved unitl July 14. I sent an email the same day with my personal information to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca as indicated on the IRCC letter. I got an automatic reply saying that that email is not longer being monitored and will be decommissioned on [July 4, 2023].

I have sent multiple Web Forms explainig them the situation, I have search all the internet trying to find out what is the current active email, I have tried to call them multiple times but it always says there is no agent available and to try calling back later.

I don't know what to do next, can anyone tell me what is the current active email to send my personal information?

THANK YOU!
I found this in another forum:
Send email to each id separately

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Subject in email:
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) E00xxxxxxx

Body of the email fill in this information below and send it in. Make sure you put the subject exactly as I did above for you. Only change the part at the end where it says E00xxxxxx to match your application number.

Name as it appears on your passport:
UCI:
Application #:
Personal email (one for the whole family):
Your eye colour:
Your height(please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):

With all the tracker details, copr number and GC key final decision screenshots

Reactions: At the start

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!
For calling IRCC after :

Welcome to ...
[wait for ~50 seconds!]

Please press 1 for UCI ...

If you're calling regarding ...
[press 3]

Select one from the five following options ...
[press 2]

Different programs exist ...
[press 2]

If you're eligible ....
[press 0]

f you follow these numbers exactly, you will encounter one of two things: 1- Connect to the agent :) 2- He says: We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls ----> Just hang up and try again
I hope it can help you

Reactions: At the start
Aug 17, 2023
Has anyone recieved 2 emails of portal 1 request
I received 1st email of portal 1 on 2nd aug and same portal 1 email on 7th aug.
still waiting for pr portal credentials.
VO: Montreal

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022