+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I am waiting also since July 20th I sent 2 web forms and 4 reminders every week.
It seems that one of the agents that got our files is "dead".
I really don't understand the Montreal VO logic (if there is any)
Applicant from beginning of AUGUST got already the ECOPR and applicants from Middle of JULY didn't get even portal 2!!!
Absolutely CHAOS

Last edited:

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hello everyone, I got email on July 31 and I send back the information on the same day.
It has been two weeks and I am still waiting for the response email. Any idea why is it taking so long? Has anyone received the email on the same dates?

Thanks for you help!
Some of us are waiting since July 17.
It seems that there is no logic in MONTREAL VO at all.
They are picking the files like LOTARRY .
It's so IRRITATING

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
I am waiting also since July 20th I sent 32 web forms and 4 reminders every week.
It seems that one of the agents that got our files is "dead".
I really don't understand the Montreal VO logic (if there is any)
Applicant from beginning of AUGUST got already the ECOPR and applicants from Middle of JULY didn't get even portal 2!!!
Absolutely CHAOS
Without saying dead (i hope not...) he can be in Holliday. Quebec get Construction Holliday (where around 25% of the Quebec population take their holliday during this period, construction or not). As Vo Montreal is in Quebec is possible that our officier gone in vaccacion and just came back and process now his duty file..... This holliday are from 23 July to 5 August

Reactions: Shabanoo

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Without saying dead (i hope not...) he can be in Holliday. Quebec get Construction Holliday (where around 25% of the Quebec population take their holliday during this period, construction or not). As Vo Montreal is in Quebec is possible that our officier gone in vaccacion and just came back and process now his duty file..... This holliday are from 23 July to 5 August
Some ppl from August got the ECOP from the VO in Montreal

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
Some ppl from August got the ECOP from the VO in Montreal
I know, but i guess case are spread between different Officer. VO office have more than one officer for sure..... maybe the one assigned to our case was in vacacion, or sick or whatever. Anyway i send a Enquiries on my side. I will wait few week more and if no answer maybe see with my direct Parlement Member (Sherbrooke on my side) as they can reach by mail or phone with a special line IRCC and visa officer to make stuff move or enquieries (and each PM officie have staff/people who just do that)

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
July 13 and still waiting. I can't wait to be done with IRCC for life
It is just irresponsible what is going on @ Montreal VO
such a selfish attitude they could address the application to another officer or another VO but they wouldn't careless