+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ar321

Jul 25, 2023
I got COPR for my daughter on Aug 08, 2023.
But the picture and mailing address in the portal is still in review, any timeline idea when they will go in the submitted state?
I am waiting for PR card desperately as I need to take her out of Canada.

Samirzakur

Jan 4, 2020
But the picture and mailing address in the portal is still in review, any timeline idea when they will go in the submitted state?
I received my eCoPR in July 26th and I'm still waiting for pr card. Both address and photo are in review

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
When people send inquiere due to long delay which email adress you used? and Which subject you used? (inquierie EPxxxxx) or just reply again to portail one mail?
For VO Montreal

Last edited:

Asaltos21

Aug 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I got email on July 31 and I send back the information on the same day.
It has been two weeks and I am still waiting for the response email. Any idea why is it taking so long? Has anyone received the email on the same dates?

Thanks for you help!

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
Guys I finally got my portal 2 at 5am PST today.
Here’s my timeline for portal. VO Montreal.
Portal 1: July 27,2023
Replied on same day.
Sent around four to five reminder email.
Submitted countless webforms.
Portal 2: Aug 13,2023
Upload photos on same day.
Duration: 17days
ECOPR: still waiting
5 am?!!! It doesn’t make sense for that time
I am waiting since August 3th. Address is accepted but photo is still in review

Reactions: PR 2023 WPG

PR 2023 WPG

Jul 27, 2023
Same here. Waiting since July 24.

i’ve been doing some analysis on the timing people get their portal 2 from VO MONTREAL and only one thing makes sense.

every officer has a list of applicants and they basically go down the applicant list to sent a portal 2. For those of us who have been waiting for a while is because our names are on the lists of officers who have been on vacation. They do return on the 14th so a week to 10 days should be when we should expect our portal 2 emails.

this is the only thing making sense.

Nothing makes sense. Still waiting

Asaltos21

Aug 14, 2023
Guys I finally got my portal 2 at 5am PST today.
Here’s my timeline for portal. VO Montreal.
Portal 1: July 27,2023
Replied on same day.
Sent around four to five reminder email.
Submitted countless webforms.
Portal 2: Aug 13,2023
Upload photos on same day.
Duration: 17days
ECOPR: still waiting
How do you submit the webforms?

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I am still waiting on P2 since July 20th. But my dependents were travelling to Brazil (I replied with that information, saying the expected arrival date was August 12th). I just sent an email saying they are already in Canada (they arrived yesterday).

I hope I will receive the P2 soon, their Visa expires on August 24th, and I don't want to apply for another Work/Student visa. I got my PGWP-EXT approved last week, and my wife is not working in Canada anyways.