+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
Getting the PR cards are crucial for those who wants to travel outside Canada. But for majority like myself, I just need the eCoPR to be free from health care payment, for my wife to have domestic tuition fee, and for my kids to be eligible on the CCB. But most importantly, it gives you and your family security to stay in Canada and have more flexibility to get a house. :)

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Getting the PR cards are crucial for those who wants to travel outside Canada. But for majority like myself, I just need the eCoPR to be free from health care payment, for my wife to have domestic tuition fee, and for my kids to be eligible on the CCB. But most importantly, it gives you and your family security to stay in Canada and have more flexibility to get a house. :)
Yup, and it’s coming soon!

Reactions: Dragoneye1987

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Hello guys,
If your VO is Montreal, do not expect anything from that office until August 14, 2023. The Officer in charge is on vacation until the 14th of August.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys,
If your VO is Montreal, do not expect anything from that office until August 14, 2023. The Officer in charge is on vacation until the 14th of August.
i don’t think you know that, buddy. Their personal lives are very private. Besides that, not only one officer works on applications. I got credentials in one day, which was very unexpected.

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello guys,
Lol. Doesn't work that way. It's certainly not a one-officer organization and folks delegate to others when OOO. Not to add that info is most likely not available in the public domain.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi Folks,

anyone here on the PNP stream? Or is everyone here express entry?

I received my portal 1 on July 24th and replied same day. Now waiting for portal 2. VO Montreal.

i had two friends who also applied through PNP and they got their portal 1 on July 20 and portal 2 on July 25th. The second friend got portal 1 on July 17th and portal 2 on July 22. Both their VO was VO Montreal.

idk how VO montreal is processing these. It’s so randomized. The only thing I see is PNP candidates may be getting portal 2 much sooner than express entry CEC/FSW candidates.

anyone here who applied through Pnp, can you please share your timeline?

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Not sure there's any pattern to it or rather, none that I've noticed - seems down to whichever VO gets assigned your file. I'm also PNP Inland with my detailed timeline in my signature. Currently waiting for eCOPR after getting portal 2 on Jul 26.
When did you get portal 1?

and was your express entry pnp or non express entry?

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Hi Folks,

anyone here on the PNP stream? Or is everyone here express entry?

I received my portal 1 on July 24th and replied same day. Now waiting for portal 2. VO Montreal.

i had two friends who also applied through PNP and they got their portal 1 on July 20 and portal 2 on July 25th. The second friend got portal 1 on July 17th and portal 2 on July 22. Both their VO was VO Montreal.

idk how VO montreal is processing these. It’s so randomized. The only thing I see is PNP candidates may be getting portal 2 much sooner than express entry CEC/FSW candidates.

anyone here who applied through Pnp, can you please share your timeline?
PNP Here and it took me 18 days from Portal 1 to Portal 2. It really depends honestly. You can expect anytime from 2 days to 21 days even.

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Thank you for the info.

in your application is it just you or do you also have dependents?
I have one dependent (my husband) but I originally applied with my daughter’s info. She’s techically not included in the pr application because she’s a Citizen but I still had to provide a lot of documents for her.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I have one dependent (my husband) but I originally applied with my daughter’s info. She’s techically not included in the pr application because she’s a Citizen but I still had to provide a lot of documents for her.
Thank you so much for the information. Here’s hoping you get your ecopr in the next couple of days if they don’t send it today.

Reactions: odaissax